- Year Issue: 2011
- Country Origin: United States
- Composition Type: Mixed
- Denomination: Varies
- Condition Type: Proof
- Coin Weight: Various
- Mint Name: San Francisco - S
- Dimensions: Various
- Currency Type: Dollar
2011 United States Mint Proof Set
Own One of the Mint's Most Popular (and Affordable) Annual Sets!
This 14-coin set includes exceptional proofs of each of the United States 2011 circulating coins, struck at the Mint at San Francisco and bearing its "S" mint mark. But unlike circulating coins, these proofs receive the highest quality strike possible and can be distinguished by their sharpness of detail and brilliant, mirror-like surface. Each is housed in a presentation lens that showcases and preserves their brilliant backgrounds and frosted, sculpted foregrounds. Honoring America's natural treasures and our noteworthy leaders, each proof condition coin in the 2011 U.S. Proof Set celebrates the best in our country's dynamic heritage, including:
- Five New America the Beautiful Quarters: the second year of this series features Gettysburg National Military Park, Glacier National Park, Olympic National Park, Vicksburg National Military Park, and Chickasaw National Recreation Area.
- Four New Presidential One Dollar Coins: the latest one-year-only designs, including Andrew Johnson, Ulysses S. Grant, Rutherford B. Hayes and James A. Garfield.
- Five Additional Coins in Proof Condition: the Native American dollar coin, Kennedy half dollar, Roosevelt dime, Jefferson nickel and Lincoln cent.
Proof sets are one of the most popular - and affordable - issues from the Mint every year! Don't miss out - order yours today!