- Year Issue: 2013
- Country Origin: United States
- Composition Type: Silver
- Denomination: 1
- Grade Type: BU
- Condition Type: Uncirculated
- Purity: 0.9993
- Coin Weight: 31.1 Grams - g
- Mint Name: Philadelphia - P
- Dimensions: 40.6mm
- Currency Type: Dollar
- One Troy Ounce of 99.93% Fine Silver
- Freshly-Minted Brilliant Uncirculated Condition
- The Most Affordable Silver Eagle Available
2013 Silver Eagle Brilliant Uncirculated
America's finest silver is displayed in all its splendor with the 2013 American Eagle Silver Dollar. It's one ounce of 99.9% silver! Silver is by far the most affordable of all precious metals - and each full Troy ounce American Eagle Silver Dollar is government guaranteed for its purity, authenticity and legal tender status.
Every year millions of Silver Eagles are socked away by savvy buyers. Here's your chance to get this year's Silver Eagles fresh from the mint in blazing Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition!
Don't miss out on your Silver Eagles before supplies run out for 2013!