2013 U.S. Silver Eagles
Secure yours today!
In just the first four months of this year, sales of Silver Eagles have broken every previous record - putting the 2013 issue on pace for the best-selling year ever!
But while millions are on the hunt, many don't realize that there are actually three opportunities for collectors: ungraded Brilliant Uncirculated coins, certified near-perfect Mint State 69 coins and the pinnacle of perfection: flawless Mint State 70!
Evaluated by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), one of the leading independent grading organizations, the perfect and near-perfect collector-grade coins often command premium values over and above their ordinary uncirculated counterparts.
And since collectors always look for the scarcest of the scarce, coins that achieve the perfect MS70 grade (traditionally only a fraction of one percent of the total mintage) are always in demand!
Need proof? Here are just two examples:
- A 1996 U.S. Silver Eagle in MS70 condition commands $4,560 today!
- A 2000 U.S. Silver Eagle in MS70 grade currently has a value guide price of $5,630!
Silver is by far the most affordable of all precious metals - and each full Troy ounce American Eagle Silver Dollar is government guaranteed for its 99.9% purity, authenticity and legal tender status.
2013 1 Dollar 1-oz Silver Eagle NGC MS70
- One Troy Ounce of 99.93% Fine Silver
- Ultimate Perfect Grade of MS70
- Historically, less than one-tenth of one percent achieved NGC MS70 grade
- These past MS70 Silver Eagles have jaw-dropping values:*
- 1988 MS70 Silver Eagle $2,630
- 1991 MS70 Silver Eagle $4,590
- 2000 MS70 Silver Eagle $5,630