2014 U.S. Silver Eagles
Secure yours today - while they last!
With millions on the hunt for U.S. Silver Eagles year after year, their popularity as one of the world’s most collected silver coins shows no signs of dwindling any time soon!
The good news is there are actually three opportunities for collectors: ungraded Brilliant Uncirculated coins, certified near-perfect Mint State 69 coins or the pinnacle of perfection: flawless Mint State 70! Collectors hunt for the scarcest of the scarce, and coins that achieve the perfect MS70 grade traditionally represent only a fraction of one percent of the total mintage!
These coins are a collector's dream! For example some low-population past years’ MS70 Silver Eagles list for jaw-dropping values: a 1988 U.S. Silver Eagle in MS70 condition today commands $2,630, and a 1996 U.S. Silver Eagle in MS70 grade currently has a value guide price of $4,560!
Silver is by far the most affordable of all precious metals – and each full Troy ounce American Eagle Silver Dollar is government guaranteed for its 99.9% purity, authenticity and legal tender status.
Don’t miss your chance to own one of America's favorite coins. Order today!
* Values of past year issues are driven by many factors including mintage and population. Current values from NGC US Coin Price Guide.
Click Here for Additional Information
- Graded flawless MS70 condition by NGC
- Some low-population past years’ MS70 Silver Eagles list for jaw-dropping current values:*
- 1986 MS70 Silver Eagle $700
- 2001 MS70 Silver Eagle $970
- 1998 MS70 Silver Eagle $1,160
- 1992 MS70 Silver Eagle $1,880
- 1988 MS70 Silver Eagle $2,630
- 1996 MS70 Silver Eagle $4,560