30-Day Return policy
Terms of Purchase
Split Pay Installment Program
30-DAY RETURN POLICY
To return an item(s), it must be sent, within 30 days of receipt, in its original packaging, complete and in saleable condition.
Products cannot be altered, and coins must be in their original coin capsules as a condition of any return. If the product has been altered, or is not in its original coin capsule, the product will not be accepted for return or exchange.
All documents and bonus items included with the product must also be returned. If the product is not returned in its original packaging, is incomplete, or is returned after the 30-day return period, GovMint.com reserves the right not to accept the return or apply a 20% restocking fee.
In addition, GovMint.com reserves the right to either refuse credit, or return or exchange of any item(s) returned incomplete, or in a non-saleable condition, due to negligence, damage and or abuse.
All returns over $500 must include a Return Authorization Number. This number can be obtained from our Customer Service Department by calling toll-free at 1-800-721-0320, Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 6:00pm, Central Time.
Refunds are for the cost of product only; shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
TERMS OF PURCHASE
1. These Terms of Purchase govern this and any other transactions between Customer and GovMint.com and supersede any oral or written statement made by GovMint.com or any agent of GovMint.com prior to this transaction. Customer shall not rely on any statement which is inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Prices quoted are subject to change without notice, in part due to the volatility of the precious metals market. Product quantities may be limited. We reserve the right to substitute either Numismatic Guaranty Corporation or Professional Coin Grading Service graded coins in order to fulfill your order.
3. GovMint.com guarantees that the rare coins and other items it sells are genuine. GovMint.com expressly disclaims any other warranties with respect to coins or other items express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
4. Customer has the right to return any coin or other item purchased from GovMint.com within 30 days of the invoice date, pursuant to the Company 30-Day Return Policy. In no event shall GovMint.com’s liability to Customer exceed refund or replacement of the coin in question.
5 . Please remember that GovMint.com is not an investment company and therefore does not offer financial advice in this regard or sell items as an investment. We cannot predict future prices, and as such, past results are not a guarantee or predictor of future performance. Our products are sold as collectible items for the personal use and enjoyment of our customers.
6. Customer acknowledges that the rare coin market is speculative and volatile, and that coin prices may rise or fall over time. GovMint.com does not guarantee that any Customer buying for investment purposes will be able to sell for a profit in the future. While GovMint.com may voluntarily make an offer to repurchase items from Customer, GovMint.com is under no legal obligation to make such an offer, and GovMint.com does not guarantee to make a market in the items it sells.
7. GovMint.com encourages customers to examine their purchases immediately upon receipt and call our toll free number 1-800-721-0320 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm CT in the event of any issues or concerns. Customer agrees that any legal claim with respect to any transaction with GovMint.com is barred if not commenced within one (1) year of the transaction, and that the exclusive venue for disputes shall be the American Arbitration Association office in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Disputes shall be governed by Minnesota law, excluding choice of law rules, and Customer may claim against GovMint.com only in an individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding.
Unless otherwise noted, the design of the Site, the Site as a whole, and all materials that are part of the Site (collectively, 'Contents') are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by GovMint.com® or its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions
The Contents are intended solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Except as noted herein, you may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, any of the Contents or the Site. Unauthorized use of the Contents is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Users who download Contents from the Site are required to cite the author and source of the Contents as they would material from any printed work, and should include the URL http://store.govmint.com. Any such personal use is subject to additional terms and restrictions as noted herein or in the Contents themselves. GovMint.com does not warrant that use of the Contents displayed will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with GovMint.com. By downloading, printing, or otherwise using the Contents from this Site, whether accessed directly from the Site or via other sites or mechanisms, users agree that they will limit their use of the Contents to the uses authorized herein, and will not violate GovMint.com’s or any other party’s proprietary rights.
We welcome your comments and feedback regarding our Site, our products and our services. We do not, however, accept confidential or proprietary information. Accordingly, all comments, feedback, ideas, suggestions, materials, information and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to GovMint.com using this Site or otherwise (collectively, 'Comments') are not confidential and will become and remain GovMint.com's property. The disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments will constitute an assignment to GovMint.com of all worldwide rights, titles and interests and goodwill in the Comments without payment of any compensation. Comments submitted by you must not violate any right of any third party, and must not contain any libelous, abusive, obscene or otherwise unlawful material.
Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
Denial of Access