Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1943-P Silver Washington Quarters 10-Coin Roll BU
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $129.00 $125.19
WWII Silver U.S. Quarters
The year was 1943. The United States was entrenched in World War II, winning a victory over the Japanese in the Battle of Guadalcanal. Dwight D. Eisenhower was selected to command the Allied armies in Europe, and back home the United States Mint struck these 90% fine silver Washington Quarters. Here’s your chance to secure these real pieces of World War II history, still in Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition in a ten-coin roll. In addition, each roll will come with a special bonus coin: a single one-year-only 1943 Steel Cent, struck without its usual copper content as a way of helping the war effort.
Look elsewhere and a single 1943 Washington Quarter in Brilliant Uncirculated condition could cost as much as $42.75. Get yours here for less than $13 per coin! Click these coins to your cart today!
- CLASSIC WASHINGTON QUARTER DESIGN – First struck in 1932 to commemorate the 200th anniversary of President George Washington’s birth, America’s quarter as designed by sculptor John Flanagan has featured the same bust of Washington ever since.
- STRUCK IN GLEAMING SILVER – Each 1943 Silver Quarter in this offer was struck at the “Mother Mint” in Philadelphia in 6.25 grams of 90% fine silver and measures 24.3 mm in diameter.
- LEGAL TENDER – These 1943-P quarters are 25 cents legal tender and were issued during a time when gasoline was 15 cents per gallon, a dozen eggs cost 25 cents, a pound of hamburger cost 30 cents, and a movie tickets was 35 cents
- BRILLIANT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Each 1943 Silver Quarter in your 10-coin roll comes in Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition.
- BONUS WWII-ERA STEEL CENT PENNY – As an added bonus, you will also receive a one-year-only World War II-era 1943 Steel Cent that was struck without its usual copper content as a way of helping the war effort.
Bring home an important piece of American history from the World War II years with this special offer. Supplies are limited, however, so order yours now!
|Year of Issue||1943|
|Mint Name||Philadelphia - P|
|Coin Weight||6.25 Grams - g|