Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1866-1907 10 Dollar Gold Liberty Type II NGC/PCGS MS62
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $949.00 $921.00
$316.33 / month
Half-Ounce Vintage Gold Eagles Land in Your Collection
When the U.S. Mint first struck gold coins in 1795, the highest denomination coin was $10. Because it prominently displayed an eagle on the reverse it immediately garnered the name of the Gold Eagle. In 1838 the Mint began striking these $10 Liberty Gold Eagles. After the Civil War, the mint added the motto 'In God We Trust' above the Eagle on the reverse. This is the Type 2 coin. This coin was a very important coin of commerce. Throughout the 19th century, the U.S. was on the gold standard, and although silver coins circulated with a high intrinsic value, only gold coins were real 'money.' As a result, they moved around a lot, first from the mint to the banks and then from bank to bank. Now you can add this classic vintage Gold Eagle to your collection graded Mint State 62 (MS62) by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) or Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS).
- Each Coin is Struck in 90% Pure Gold-- The same precious gold content used on all vintage U.S. gold coins
- Designed by James B. Longacre-- One of the most celebrated and prolific coin designers in U.S. Mint history
- Coins Struck Between 1866 and 1907-- You will receive one of the historic coins, the date is our choice.
- A Vintage 19th Century U.S. Mint Gold Coin-- A great way to start or add to your collection of U.S. gold
- Contains Nearly a Half Ounce of Pure Gold-- A hefty amount of the coveted precious metal
- Mint State 62 (MS62) Condition– Showing no evidence of wear
- Professionally Certified and Graded -- Graded by PCGS or NGC, grading service is our choice
Because they're also heavy, these $10 Gold eagles were easily damaged in transport—nobody really cared at the time. So finding one so close to the condition it was in the day it left the mint makes this $10 Gold Liberty coin a real prize, and a great addition to your collection as an individual coin.
Every year these popular gold coins get harder and harder to find. By securing yours today, you can avoid future disappointment and the uncertainty of future supplies and prices. Order yours now!
|Mint Name||U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||16.7 Grams - g|