Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1866-1950 U.S. 5 Cent Nickel Type Set 4-pc Collection
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $129.95 $126.12
Get Four Special Nickels in One Rare Combined Collection!
Coin collectors will want to get their hands on a four-piece coin collection featuring the 1866 Shield, 1883 Liberty, 1913 Buffalo, and 1959-D Jefferson Nickels. All collectors yearn to own a complete year set or type set of any coin series. With this coin set, you will receive all 4 of the different types of nickels that the U.S. Mint has struck in the last 150 years. It takes a considerable amount of time an effort to assemble a coin set this specific, so as a result, this is a very rare coin collection that won’t be available for some time once they are gone. Moreover, by buying these 4 nickels in this set, you will save nearly $30 in comparison to buying each of these 4 nickels individually!
- Complete Set-- This set features all 4 different types of the beautiful, iconic nickels that the U.S. Mint has struck.
- Save Money-- Buying this 4pc nickel set will save you about $30.
- Rare Opportunity Set-- Only 100 of these specific sets are available and it will be considerable time before another 100 of these sets are available.
- Superb Condition -- The Shield and Liberty Nickels will be in VF, the Buffalo Nickel will be in XF, and the Jefferson Nickel will be in BU condition.
- Nice Packaging -- Each coin will come protected in a 2x2 square holder and will include a certificate of authenticity.
There are some special opportunities that don’t come around very often and the opportunity to acquire these 4 types of nickels in one collection is one of those special opportunities. Not only does this set feature a very rare combination of coins, but buying this coin set will save you almost $30 compared to buying each of these individual coins on their own. The reasons for buying this coin set are plentiful. Order your 4pc 1866-1950 U.S. Nickel Type Set Collection today!
|Year of Issue||1959, 1913, 1883, 1866|
|Composition||Copper-Nickel - CuNi|
|Grade||BU, VF, XF|
|Mint Name||Denver - D, U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||5 Grams - g|