Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1878–1882 Morgan Silver Dollar 5-Piece Set XF
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $249.00 $241.65
$124.50 / month
The First Five Years of Morgan’s Spectacular Silver Dollar
Every collector knows that a collection simply isn’t complete without the “first” – that very first-year issue that started it all. With this fantastic collection, you’ll get more than just the first – you’ll get the first FIVE. That’s right, the first five years of the Morgan Silver Dollar – perhaps the most widely sought-out vintage silver dollar of all time. Each coin in this set comes in Extremely Fine (XF) condition, housed together in an attractive presentation case. Seek these coins out individually, and you could find yourself spending as much as $300 more! But order this set now while our limited supply lasts and you’ll save time and money. Mint marks vary. order now!
- STRUCK IN GLEAMING AMERICAN SILVER – These Morgan Silver Dollars were struck in 90% silver from the famous Comstock Lode.
- LEGAL TENDER SILVER DOLLARS – These coins were $1 legal tender and struck during the heyday of America’s Wild West era where coins were overwhelmingly preferred over paper currency.
- GRADED IN HIGH-GRADE UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Each coin in your 1878–1882 Morgan Silver Dollar Five-Coin Set will come in Extremely Fine (XF) condition.
- THE CASE OF THE DISAPPEARING MORGANS – While millions of Morgan Silver Dollars were struck from 1878 through 1921, massive silver meltings and the ravages of time have taken their toll. Today coin experts believe that only 15% of all Morgans ever struck remain in existence – and fewer still remain in Uncirculated condition!
The Morgan Silver Dollar is America’s quintessential “Wild West” coin. Here’s your chance to start or add to your Morgan collection by clicking the first five coins in this historic series to your cart today!
|Year of Issue||1882, 1881, 1880, 1879, 1878, 1877|
|Mint Name||U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||26.73 Grams - g|