Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1878-1921 Morgan Silver Dollar PCGS/NGC MS65 5pc Set
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $1,995.00 $1,936.15
$498.75 / month
Five Morgan Silver Dollars from All Five Morgan Mints!
Born in 1878 and minted from coast to coast until 1904 (with a brief return in 1921), the Morgan Silver Dollar continues to kindle the passions of collectors across the country and around the world. But why are these coins still a hit today? Is it because of their time-honored designs, first envisioned by the British-born George T. Morgan? Maybe it's due to their famed Wild West heritage or the countless tales of Morgan hoards big and small? Or perhaps it's that experts believe that only around 15% of their original mintage still exists?
When it comes down to it, the details are just details -- all that matters is that the passion of collecting these magnificent Morgans still exists today. In this spirit, our buyers have gathered a stunning set of five Morgan Silver Dollars from all five mints that struck these legendary coins!
- FIVE MARVELOUS MORGANS! -- This five-coin set includes:
- A first-year 1878 Morgan, struck at the San Francisco Mint inside the walls of the "Granite Lady"
- An 1883 New Orleans Morgan, produced at the storied mint in the Big Easy's French Quarter
- An 1884 Morgan from the Carson City Mint, located near the historic Comstock Lode
- A "Mother Mint" 1886 Morgan from the Philadelphia Mint, and
- A final-year 1921 Morgan from the Denver Mint, the only year it was minted in the Mile High City!
- AUTHENTIC U.S. LEGAL TENDER -- Of course, each of these 90% fine silver coins is one dollar U.S. legal tender. (They are silver dollars, after all!)
- CERTIFIED MINT STATE -- All five coins will come certified Mint State-65 (MS65) by either Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) and/or Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) -- the specific service that graded the set you receive will vary between the two. This distinction means that your Morgan Silver Dollars will feature above-average strikes, surviving over a century with only minor marks or hairlines -- not a small feat! In addition, each coin will be sonically sealed in its own individual acrylic holder, giving you the best in protection while granting clear sightlines into every beautiful detail.
- AMONG THE LAST TO SURVIVE! -- Facing everything from circulation wear to the heat of smelters, 85% of the millions of Morgans originally minted have disappeared according to expert estimates! Not counting those squirreled away in collections, beautiful Mint State-condition Morgans like these are getting harder to find!
Spanning the entire history of the Morgan Silver Dollar as well as combining all five of its mint homes at once, this set is an easy way to add depth to your current collection or to start a new one off right! However, our buyers have collected only a limited number of these assortments -- once they're gone, we don't know when we'll be able to gather sets like this again! Don't miss out -- make one yours today!
|Year of Issue||1921, 1886, 1884, 1883, 1878|
|Mint Name||Carson City - CC, Denver - D, New Orleans - O, Philadelphia - P, San Francisco - S, U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||26.73 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|