Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1880-P Morgan Silver Dollar PCGS/NGC MS63
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $129.00 $125.19
Early-Date 1880 Philadelphia Morgan Silver Dollars
First struck in 1878, the Morgan Silver Dollar was one of the workhorse coins of the American Wild West. Struck in 90% silver, they’re believed to be the most widely collected and coveted Silver Dollar in U.S. history – perhaps in part because their numbers were dramatically slashed by the Pittman Act of 1918, which called for millions of Morgans to be melted. It’s believed that as few as 15% of all Morgans still exist, but now you can this 1880-P Morgan Silver Dollar struck at the Philadelphia Mint. It’s a great way to add key early-date Morgan Silver Dollar from the “Mother Mint” to your collection. Plus, it will come certified and graded by either the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) or the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in Mint State-63 (MS63) condition! Grading service varies.
- STRUCK IN GLEAMING AMERICAN SILVER – These Morgan Silver Dollars were struck in 90% silver from the famous Comstock Lode.
- LEGAL TENDER SILVER DOLLARS – These coins were $1 legal tender and struck during the heyday of America’s Wild West era where coins were overwhelmingly preferred over paper currency.
- GRADED IN HIGH-GRADE UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 1880-P Morgan Silver Dollar has been certified, graded and encapsulated by either the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) or the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) as being in Mint State-63 (MS63) condition!
- THE CASE OF THE DISAPPEARING MORGANS – While millions of Morgan Silver Dollars were struck from 1878 through 1921, massive silver meltings and the ravages of time have taken their toll. Today coin experts believe that only 15% of all Morgans ever struck remain in existence – and fewer still remain in Uncirculated condition!
The Morgan Silver Dollar is America’s quintessential “Wild West” coin. Here’s your chance to start or add to your Morgan collection by clicking one of these historic coins to your cart today!
|Year of Issue||1880|
|Mint Name||Philadelphia - P|
|Coin Weight||27.73 Grams - g|