Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1881-S Morgan Silver Dollar NGC/PCGS MS63
Early Date 'Comstock Lode' Silver Dollar Now Available
Here's an 1881 Morgan Silver Dollar from the early days of striking at the San Francisco Mint. It's from the fourth year of production and was struck from silver wrested from the famous 'Comstock Lode' in Nevada. There's no doubt about it. Morgan Silver Dollars are among the most sought-after collector coins in America. For generations, their big size, hefty silver content and vintage 19th century design have secured their place at the top of the collecting pyramid. Morgan Dollars from San Francisco are particularly desirable. Numismatists agree they're among the best Silver Dollars ever struck anywhere. This example grades Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) or Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) Mint State 63 (MS63). Add one to your collection now!
• Each Coin is Struck in 90% Pure Silver -- The same precious silver content used on all vintage U.S. circulating silver coins
• Designed by George Morgan -- One of the most celebrated coin designers in U.S. Mint history
• Coins Struck in 1881 -- You will receive one of this historic date
• Struck From 'Comstock Lode' Silver – Nearly an ounce of the coveted precious metal
• Mint State 63 (MS63) condition -- Showing no trace of wear and full original mint luster
• Professionally Graded -- By NGC or PCGS, grading service our choice
Because they're also heavy, these big Silver Dollars were easily damaged in transport—nobody really cared at the time. So finding one in MS63 uncirculated condition makes this 1881-S Morgan a real prize, and a great addition to your collection.
Every year these popular Silver Dollars get harder and harder to find. By securing yours today, you can avoid future disappointment and the uncertainty of future supplies and prices. Order yours now!
|Year of Issue||1881|
|Mint Name||San Francisco - S|
|Coin Weight||26.73 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|