Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1888-S $10 Gold Liberty PCGS MS63
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ Was
$2,450.00$1,195.00 Was $2,377.73$1,159.75
$298.75 / month
Act Fast to Score One of These High-Grade Vintage Gold Eagles
When the U.S. Mint first struck gold coins in 1795, the highest denomination coin was $10. Because it prominently displayed an eagle on the reverse it immediately garnered the name of the Gold Eagle. In 1838, the Mint began striking these $10 Liberty Gold Eagles with a design by Christian Gobrecht that would span 70 years and two centuries.
Issued from 1838-1907, the $10 Gold Liberty Eagle is justifiably regarded as an American treasure and is one of the most widely collected vintage U.S. gold coins ever struck. In addition, coin connoisseurs with an eye for beauty revere the coins produced by the San Francisco Mint because they regard coins with the famous “S” mintmark to be the finest-struck coins among all of the nation’s mints, with sharp, crisp details the other mints simply couldn’t match.
Now you can add one of these classic vintage Gold Liberty Eagle to your collection with this a magnificent 1888-S $10 Gold Liberty Eagle. What’s more, each coin in this offer comes graded in breathtaking Choice Uncirculated Mint State 63 (MS63) condition by the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS). Of the original 648,000 Gold Liberty Eagles struck in 1888 by the San Francisco Mint, only 439 coins have ever received a grade of MS63. Furthermore, just 16 coins in the entire world have been graded higher – and those coins are valued at more than $5,000 each!
Take advantage of this incredible offer and secure one of these historic high-grade 1888-S $10 Gold Liberty coins today!
- FAMOUS LIBERTY HEAD DESIGN – Designed by Christian Gobrecht, the U.S. Mint’s third Chief Engraver, the Liberty Head design was used on the $10 Gold Eagle from 1838 to 1907. The motto “In God We Trust” was added in1866. This popular, long-running design was ultimately replaced in 1907 by the incuse Indian Head piece designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens.
- STRUCK IN FINE GOLD – These Gold Eagles were struck in 16.718 grams of 90% gold.
- LEGAL-TENDER U.S. COINAGE – Each 1888-S Gold Liberty Eagle is $10 legal tender and was used mostly by banks and in large merchant transactions.
- INCREDIBLE HIGH-GRADE COIN – Your 1888-S $10 Gold Liberty has been certified and graded by the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) as being in Choice Mint State-63 (MS63) condition with no trace of wear and lots of mint luster.
- INCREDIBLY SCARCE GOLD COIN – Of the 648,700 Gold Liberty Eagles struck by the San Francisco Mint in 1888, only 439 coins have ever received a grade of MS63, with only 16 examples graded higher.
Time is quickly running out. We have only a limited number of coins available so don’t wait; reserve your vintage Gold Liberty Eagle right now!