Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1890-S Morgan Silver Dollar NGC or PCGS MS63
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $179.00 $173.72
$89.50 / month
End-of-the-Frontier Morgan Silver Dollar
Historians declared the end of the great Western Frontier was in 1890, but these Wild West 90% Silver Dollars struck in San Francisco still jingled in the saddlebags of rugged cowboys, ranchers, and saloon keepers well into the 1900s. It’s known among Morgan collectors that no one struck coins as beautiful as the San Francisco Mint, making these 1890-S Morgans highly coveted. When you hold this hefty silver dollar with its sharp strike in your hands, you’ll understand why so many collectors seek out coins with the famous “S” mint mark for their collections.
Take a step into the final days of the American Wild West and secure this coin now certified by either the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) or the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) as being in Mint State-63 (MS63) condition. A coin as fine as this belongs only in the finest of collections. It’s estimated that as little as 15% of all Morgans still exist in any condition – and fewer still graded in a condition this nice. Combine that with its place in history and you have a piece of America’s past you can’t afford to miss! Add it to your cart today! Grading service varies.
- AMERICA’S MOST POPULAR AND COLLECTED COIN – Designed by U.S. Mint Engraver George T. Morgan, the Morgan Silver Dollar was struck from 1878 to 1904 and again in 1921. Today it is one of the most popular and heavily collected of all United States coins.
- STRUCK IN FINE AMERICAN SILVER – Morgan Silver Dollars were struck in 26.73 grams of 90% silver – fine American silver mined from the famous Comstock Lode in Nevada.
- LEGAL TENDER AMERICAN COINAGE – Each Morgan Silver Dollar was one dollar legal tender.
- INCREDIBLE UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 1890-S Morgan Silver Dollar comes certified and graded by either the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) or the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) as being in Mint State-63 (MS63) condition.
- THE CASE OF THE DISAPPEARING MORGAN – Despite millions of Morgan Silver Dollars being struck from 1878-1921, most were lost in circulation or melted down in mass silver meltings. In fact, coin experts believe that only 15% of all Morgans ever struck remain in existence today.
The Morgan Silver Dollar is one of America’s most popular and heavily collected coins. This is your chance to secure a key-date 1890-S Morgan Silver Dollar graded in Mint State-63 condition! Reserve yours now!
|Year of Issue||1890|
|Mint Name||San Francisco - S|
|Coin Weight||26.73 Grams - g|