Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1899-1902-O Morgan Silver Dollar BU 4pc Set
Now You Can Secure This 'Instant' 4-Piece Big Easy Morgan Silver Dollar Collection
Here's an 'instant' New Orleans Mint four-piece Silver Dollar collection. The coins were struck in four consecutive years: 1899, 1900, 1901 and 1902 at the fabled 'Big Easy' New Orleans Mint. There's no doubt about it. Morgan Silver Dollars are among the most sought-after collector coins in America. For generations, their big size, hefty silver content and vintage 19th century design have secured their place at the top of the collecting pyramid. Morgan Dollars from New Orleans can be particularly hard to find, and having four consecutive years in one collection is a real find. Don't wait, securing even one of these special Silver Dollars is difficult, getting all four at once is an opportunity not to be missed!
• Each Coin is Struck in 90% Pure Silver -- The same precious silver content used on all vintage U.S. circulating silver coins
• Designed by George Morgan -- One of the most celebrated coin designers in U.S. Mint history
• Coins Struck Between 1899 and 1902 -- You will receive one of each date of these historic coins
• Four Vintage New Orleans Mint Silver Dollars -- A great way to start or add to your collection of U.S. Silver Dollars
• Contains Nearly an Ounce of Pure Silver-- A hefty amount of the coveted precious metal
• Brilliant Uncirculated Condition -- Showing no trace of wear and full original mint luster
• Includes Deluxe Presentation Case -- With each coin protected in its own hard plastic capsule
Because they're also heavy, these big Silver Dollars were easily damaged in transport—nobody really cared at the time. So finding four in uncirculated condition makes this four-piece New Orleans Mint collection a real prize, and a great addition to your collection.
Every year these popular Silver Dollars get harder and harder to find. By securing yours today, you can avoid future disappointment and the uncertainty of future supplies and prices. Order yours now!
|Year of Issue||1902, 1901, 1900, 1899|
|Mint Name||New Orleans - O, U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||26.73 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|