Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1900-P Morgan Silver Dollar NGC/PCGS MS64
Turn-of-the-Century Morgan Silver Dollars
1900 – the Turn of the Century! Imagine the wonders that folks in 1899 were dreaming about as they waited for the new century to begin. Among the accurate predictions they foresaw happening in the 20th century were X-ray machines, watching live performances via television, moving sidewalks, dramatic advancements in automation, and a mobile society thanks to cars and air travel. Of course, they also predicted that we would domesticate whales and giant mutant seahorses, have flying cars, and live in homes that would incorporate automated bathrooms – seriously, automated bathrooms with robot lipstick applicators!? Well, in our ancestors’ defense, it WAS more than a century ago!
Bearing witness to those new-fangled ideas while people made that exciting journey into an unknown future were these coins. Struck in 1900 at the “Mother Mint” in Philadelphia, these Morgan Silver Dollars are a popular date for collectors. There’s just something special about seeing those double zeros in one’s collection – and now here’s your opportunity to add some of these key-date Morgan to your collection and in high-grade condition to boot!
We recently came across a number of these coins graded by either the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) or the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS), two of the most reputable third-party grading services in the coin world. Each coin available in the offer has been certified as being in beautiful Choice Mint State-64 (MS64) condition, and we’re here to help you place them in your personal collection. But you’ll need to hurry – our limited supply won’t last! Grading service varies.
- AMERICA’S MOST POPULAR COIN – The Morgan Silver Dollar – so named for its designer, U.S. Mint Assistant Engraver George T. Morgan – has stood the test of time. Struck from 1878-1904 and again in 1921.
- BIG SILVER COINS – Struck in 26.73 grams of 90% silver, the Morgan Silver Dollar is a big coin 38.1 mm in diameter.
- CLASSIC DESIGNS – Morgan’s historic design depicts a profile of Lady Liberty on the obverse while the reverse features an eagle with outstretched wings.
- BEAUTIFUL HIGH-GRADE UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 1900-P Morgan Silver Dollar has been graded by either the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) or the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) as being in Choice Mint State-64 (MS64) condition.
- KEY-DATE COINS FROM THE MOTHER MINT – Struck at the “Mother Mint” in Philadelphia, these turn-of-the-century coins have no mint mark and helped usher in the 20th Century.
- THE CASE OF THE DISAPPEARING MORGANS – While millions of Morgan Silver Dollars were struck from 1878 through 1921, massive silver meltings and the ravages of time have taken their toll. Today coin experts believe that only 15% of all Morgans ever struck remain in existence – and fewer still remain in Choice Uncirculated condition!
Don’t miss your chance to secure this key-date 1900-P Morgan Silver Dollar in Choice Mint State-64 (MS64) condition. Click one to your cart now to avoid disappointment later!
|Year of Issue||1900|
|Mint Name||Philadelphia - P|
|Coin Weight||26.73 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|