Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1908-1929 20 Dollar Gold Saint Gaudens NGC/PCGS MS62
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $1,595.00 $1,547.95
$398.75 / month
A Gorgeous American Masterpiece -- Now Within Your Reach!
For coin collectors, there are some pieces that, quite frankly, stop you in your tracks. Drawn in by their design, these coins command attention, examination and appreciation. For a perfect example, look no further than the United States $20 Double Eagle designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens. Struck in the early 20th century, these coins were the crowning achievement of Theodore Roosevelt's "pet crime" to transform the nation's coinage into inspiring works of art.
In the days before electronic transfers, these double eagles served as the best way to transfer wealth between companies and banks, both domestically and overseas. The general public rarely got to see these in person, if at all! And, when all U.S. gold coinage was recalled in 1933, a significant amount of these coins disappeared. Fortunately, our buyers have been able to find a number of these highly acclaimed and sought-after coins in gorgeous Mint State condition!
- LANDMARK SAINT-GAUDENS DESIGN-- One look at this double eagle's obverse, and you'll discover why this is a monumental classic. Lady Liberty takes center stage in a flowing robe, olive branch in her left hand, torch in her right. Wreathed by the sun's rays and surrounded by 46 stars (one for each state at the time), Liberty is also accompanied by the U.S. Capitol Building to her left. There's no wonder why this design was later reborn in 1986 for the American Eagle Gold Bullion series!
- 90% PURE GOLD!-- Each Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle weighs in at 33.436 grams and contains 90% pure gold -- that equals .96750 ounces of gorgeous gold!
- UNITED STATES LEGAL TENDER-- Even after nearly a century, each Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle masterpiece is still 20 dollars United States legal tender. For proof, just look at the coin's equally majestic reverse, featuring a bald eagle flying through a burst of rays -- another Augustus Saint-Gaudens design!
- MAGNIFICENT MINT STATE GRADE!-- Your Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle will arrive with a date between 1908 and 1933 -- the specific date will vary. In addition, your coin will come graded Mint State-62 by either Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) or Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) -- the exact grading company will vary as well. This independent certification distinguishes your coin as being uncirculated but exhibiting an average to below average strike with a number of marks and hairlines. So, while your coin will have some abrasions due to decades of storage, its absence of wear has beautifully preserved the design and detail of this milestone coin!
- ONE OF THE LAST OF THE LAST! -- Numismatic expert Jeff Garrett has estimated that only 5% of all vintage United States gold ever produced still exists today. Add the fact that the Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle was the last $20 gold coin series struck for circulation in the United States and you can see why collectors around the world passionately search for these captivating coins!
When it comes to coins that brilliantly combine beauty and history, the Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle is in a class by itself. Now that you've discovered your chance to own one, don't wait for another collector to make it theirs -- order yours now!
|Year of Issue||1908|
|Mint Name||U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||33.43 Grams - g|