Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1908-1929 5 Dollar Gold Indian Type III NGC/PCGS AU58
Add This Last-Ever Gold Half Eagle to Your Collection Now
This Half Eagle gold coin is one of the most unique ever struck by the U.S. Mint. Because they featured incuse designs struck into the metal versus raised above the surface, the $5 Gold Indian coins were one of the most intriguing U.S. coins ever issued. Struck from 1908 to 1929, dates vary. The coin features a proud Native American and stoic American Bald Eagle. Though tough to find today, you can add this classic vintage Gold Half Eagle to your collection right now graded About Uncirculated 58 (AU58) by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) or Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS).
- Each Coin is Struck in 90% Pure Gold-- The same precious gold content used on all vintage U.S. gold coins
- Designed by Bella Lyon Pratt– Theodore Roosevelt awarded the design to this famed sculptor
- Coins Struck Between 1908 and 1929-- You will receive one of the historic coins, the date is our choice.
- A Vintage 20th Century U.S. Mint Gold Coin-- A great way to start or add to your collection of U.S. gold
- Contains Nearly a Quarter Ounce of Pure Gold-- A desirable amount of the coveted precious metal
- About Uncirculated 58 (AU58) Condition-- Showing virtually no evidence of wear and only slightly broken luster
- Professionally Certified and Graded -- Graded by PCGS or NGC, grading service is our choice
This $5 Gold Half Eagle was minted between 1908 and 1929. It's one of only two incuse coins ever minted for circulation and it's the last design Gold Half Eagle from the U.S. Mint. Because these coins circulated heavily, finding one so close to the condition it was in the day it left the mint makes this $5 Gold Indian coin a real prize, and a great addition to your collection as an individual coin.
Every year these popular gold coins get harder and harder to find. By securing yours today, you can avoid future disappointment and the uncertainty of future supplies and prices. Order yours now!
|Mint Name||U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||8.36 Grams - g|