Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1915–1918 World War I 5-Piece VG Coin Set
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $79.95 $77.59
A Full Set of WWI Pocket Change
More than four million American families sent their sons and daughters to help the war effort in World War I. Back at home, these were the coins that sat in the pockets of those families as they held down the home front. In this five-coin collection, you’ll receive a Lincoln Wheatback Cent, a Buffalo Nickel, a Mercury Dime, a Barber Quarter and a Barber Half-Dollar – all designs that are no longer in circulation! As a special bonus, you’ll also receive a WWI print of the Red Baron. Dates vary, but every coin comes graded in Very Good (VG) condition and was issued between 1915 and 1918!
America tried to stay out of WWI, but once committed, she was all in “Over There.” American Doughboys turned the tide for the Allies, ending the “War to End All Wars.” This set takes you back to that historic bygone era. Now, on the 100th anniversary of the war’s end, keep the memories of those brave men and women alive by clicking one of these historic sets to your cart.
- HISTORIC SET OF WORLD WAR I- ERA COINS – This set is made up of coins that are all more than 100 years old and circulated in America during World War I. It includes a Lincoln Wheatback Cent, a Buffalo Nickel, a Mercury Dime, a Barber Quarter and a Barber Half-Dollar -- all designs that are no longer in circulation!
- LEGAL TENDER AMERICAN COINAGE – These coins were all legal tender in the United States during WWI and many remained legal tender into the 1930s and ’40s.
- GRADED IN VERY GOOD CONDITION – All five coins in your 1915–1918 World War I Coin Set have been graded in Very Good (VG) condition – remarkable for century-old coinage that circulated heavily throughout America.
- SPECIAL BONUS PRINT – In addition to your coins, you will also receive a bonus WWI print of the Red Baron – Manfred von Richthofen, the most famous “ace of aces” of the war with 80 confirmed air combat victories in his red-colored Fokker plane for the German Air Force.
Pay tribute to the 100th anniversary of the end of WWI with this 5-pc set of coins that circulated from 1915-1918 – each in Very Good condition, plus a bonus Red Baron print! Order yours now!
|Year of Issue||1918, 1917, 1916, 1915|
|Denomination||0.01, 0.05, 0.10, 0.25, 0.50|