Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1916-D 2-oz Silver Mercury Dime Tribute
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $49.95 $48.48
A Massive Pure Silver Tribute to One of America’s Favorite Coins
Adolph Weinman’s Mercury Dime, featuring an image of Lady Liberty wearing a winged cap, is one of the most beloved designs in U.S. history. So why not enjoy everything the design has to offer by securing one of these massive two-ounce, 99.9% fine silver tributes, struck to a whopping 50 mm diameter? Just shy of three times the size of the original, it displays the date and mint mark of the coveted 1916-D issue, a key-date release that had an extremely small mintage. A great way to add silver to your collection with a classic American design!
- HONORING THE KEY DATE IN THE MERCURY DIME SERIES – The Mercury Dime was issued from 1916-1945. In addition to being an important first-year-of-issue coin, it was struck at the Denver Mint in much smaller quantities compared to other Mints. Denver struck just 264,000 Mercury Dimes in 1916 compared to more than 10.4 million at the San Francisco Mint and more than 22.1 million at the Philadelphia Mint!
- BEAUTIFUL CLASSIC DESIGN – One of America’s most beloved coins, the Mercury Dime features an image of Lady Liberty with a winged Phrygian cap that made her look like the Roman god Mercury. Designed by Adolph A. Weinman, the image was so popular that when the U.S. Mint struck in first Palladium Eagle coin in 2017 it selected Weinman’s design!
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY-PURE SILVER – Measuring 50 mm in diameter, this massive Mercury Dime Tribute is struck in two ounces of highly-pure 99.9% silver.
- BEAUTIFUL BRILLIANT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 1916-D Mercury Dime Two-Ounce Silver Tribute will come in gleaming Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition, as fresh and crisp as the day it left the mint.
The Mercury Dime is one of America’s most beautiful coins. Here’s your chance to get a massive pure silver tribute that honors the scarce, key-date first-year 1916-D Mercury Dime. Click one to your cart today!
|Year of Issue||1916|
|Mint Name||Denver - D|
|Coin Weight||62.2 Grams - g|
|Weight||2 Ounces - oz|