Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1921-1922 Morgan Silver Dollar and Peace Dollar Set - 2PC
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $89.95 $87.30
The last Morgan and the first Peace Dollar
Two key dates, two 90% silver coins together in a single set!
They are two legendary coins with a lot in common. They're the last two 90% U.S. Silver Dollar series minted from ore found in Nevada's Comstock Lode. They were both struck at the "Mother Mint" in Philadelphia. And as vintage U.S. Silver Dollars, they're among the most collected coins in the entire world.
91 years since they first rolled off the presses, the 1921-P Morgan and the 1922-P Peace Dollar continue to be coveted key dates in U.S. Silver Dollar history. If you were to purchase these coins elsewhere, in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, you'd spend an additional $20! Hurry, these limited sets contain two of America's most popular Silver Dollars - they will not last!
Each two-piece set includes:
- Coveted last year Morgan
- Highly sought-after first year regular issue Peace Dollar
- Both coins in Brilliant Uncirculated condition
- Struck in 26.73 grams of 90% silver at the Philadelphia mint
- Deluxe presentation case
- Certificate of authenticity
- Two storybooks detailing the histories of both the Morgan Silver Dollar and the Peace Dollar
|Year of Issue||1922|
|Mint Name||Philadelphia - P|
|Coin Weight||26.73 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|