Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1927-P Peace Dollar XF
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $49.95 $48.48
Add This Better Date Peace Silver Dollar To Your Collection
Here's a great opportunity to secure one of the scarcer U.S. Silver Dollars minted in the 20th century. This 1927 Peace Silver Dollar was struck at the Philadelphia Mint. It shows the last design ever used on a circulating U.S. Silver Dollar, featuring Miss Liberty on the obverse and an Eagle perched on a mountaintop on the reverse. Minted between 1921 and 1935, the Peace Dollar got its name from the word 'Peace' emblazoned on the bottom of the reverse of the coin under the eagle. Peace Dollars minted after 1926 can be particularly hard to find, and obtaining an example in high grade Extremely Fine (XF) condition can be difficult. Don't wait; adding it to your collection now is important!
• Each Coin is Struck in 90% Pure Silver -- The same precious silver content used on all vintage U.S. circulating silver coins
• Coin Struck in 1927 -- You will receive one of these historic coins
• Struck at the Philadelphia Mint – Our nation's first mint, established by Congress in 1792
• Contains Nearly an Ounce of Pure Silver-- A hefty amount of the coveted precious metal
• Extremely Fine Condition -- Showing only a small amount of wear on Miss Liberty's hair and on the eagle's wings
Because they're also heavy, these big Silver Dollars were easily damaged in transport—nobody really cared at the time. So finding a coin near to the condition it was in the day it left the mint is a real prize, and a great addition to your collection.
Every year these popular Silver Dollars get harder and harder to find. By securing yours today, you can avoid future disappointment and the uncertainty of future supplies and prices. Order yours now!
|Year of Issue||1927|
|Mint Name||Philadelphia - P, U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||26.73 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|