Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1930–1937-S Buffalo Nickel 5-Piece Set VF
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $49.95 $48.48
Last Five Buffalo Nickels With the Scarcest Mint Mark
The famous Buffalo Nickel was struck from 1913 through 1938. It instantly became an iconic symbol of America’s pioneer spirit, with its massive buffalo design taking up nearly the entire reverse of the coin. This set brings together the last five dates struck with the “S” mint mark of the San Francisco Mint – the U.S. Mint branch that struck fewer Buffalo Nickels than any other! All told, only 10% of all Buffalo Nickels were struck in San Francisco, making these timeless classics an exciting addition to any Buffalo Nickel or American coin collection. Try to put this set together elsewhere and you could pay as much as $102.50. But order now and you’ll not only have the work done for you, but you’ll also save over $50!
- TIMELESS CLASSIC–The coin’s design perfectly exemplifies our nation’s heritage by capturing the history of the American pioneer spirit.
- THE LAST OF AN ICON–The Buffalo Nickle was struck from 1913-1938. In that time the San Francisco Mint only struck 10% of all of these Nickels, the lowest of any branch mint. This five-coin set contains Buffalo Nickels from the last five years the San Francisco Mint struck them!
- VERY FINE –Each coin in the set is graded Very Fine. This is predominantly due to their use during the Great Depression when small change became vastly important to people making finding higher quality Buffalo Nickels today incredibly difficult.
- GREAT BUYING POWER IN THE GREAT DEPRESSION –The buying power of just one of these coins during 1930s was enough to buy a decent amount of produce and two could buy a meal. With the five coins in this set you could feed a whole family!
Getting these scarce pieces of American history individually can cost time and money but GovMint has done the gathering for you! Not only that, but this set costs less than the individual coins themselves! The chance to own part of an era that tested and shaped the definition of the American spirit has never been easier. Go to GovMint.com now to claim the last five coins of a legendary set!
|Year of Issue||1937, 1936, 1935, 1931, 1930|
|Composition||Copper-Nickel - CuNi|
|Mint Name||San Francisco - S|
|Coin Weight||5 Grams - g|