Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1930s 5 Cent Buffalo Black Ruth Gold Plating
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $14.95 $14.51
The Buffalo Nickel as You’ve Never Seen It Before!
Issued from 1913-1938, America’s Buffalo Nickels are one of the most popular and revered coins ever struck. Designed by sculptor James Earle Fraser, the coin’s authentic “Wild West” images of a Native American on the obverse and a North American bison on the reverse have become so iconic that they were the designs used when the U.S. Mint began striking $50 Gold Buffalo series in 2006.
Now you can secure real 1930s-era Buffalo Nickel like you’ve never seen it before – layered in Black Ruthenium and lavished with 24 karat gold highlights on both the obverse and reverse. The effect is absolutely stunning, giving these 80-year-old coins a new-age twist that will look just as nice in your collection as they would as a piece of jewelry! And why not? Gold is everyone’s favorite precious metal and Black Ruthenium is a type of platinum metal that has a deep, dark hue – only it’s 100 times rarer than platinum!
Add one or more of these superb collectibles to your cart now – get one for yourself and more to give away to family and friends.
- EXCITING AND POPULAR DESIGN – America’s Buffalo Nickel features an obverse design of a Native American thought to be a combination of three tribal chiefs: Iron Tail, Big Tree and Two Moons. The reverse was modeled after Black Diamond, an American bison that lived at New York’s Central Park Zoo when the coin was designed.
- HISTORIC 1930S DATES FROM THE 1930S – Each Coin in this offer was struck in the 1930s and displays a full date (dates vary).
- LAYERED AND HIGHLIGHTED IN PRECIOUS METALS – You coin has been entirely plated with Black Ruthenium and layered in 24 karat gold to create a magnificent presentation piece.
- AUTHENTIC LEGAL TENDER COINS – Your 1930s-Era Black Ruthenium w/Gold Plating Buffalo Nickel is an authentic coin from the 1930s with a 5 cents denomination.
Everyone loves the Buffalo Nickel. Thanks to a special high-tech plating process, you can own a new version of the classic coin. Add one or more to your cart today.
|Year of Issue||1930|
|Composition||Copper-Nickel - CuNi|
|Mint Name||U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||5 Grams - g|