Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1934 U.S. 10 Dollar Federal Reserve Note "Hawaii" Mule PMG/PCGS 63PPQ
Remember the Pearl Harbor Attack That Happened Over 75 Years Ago With Some of the First Hawaii Notes!
Collectors and history fans alike will love these 1934 $10 Federal Reserve Hawaii Notes. Following the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7th, 1941, 1934-1935 Federal Reserve notes were overprinted with the word “Hawaii” on both sides and issued on the Hawaiian Islands in 1942 in fear that the Japanese military would invade the islands. Each 1934-A $10 Federal Reserve Note Hawaii received a grade of 63PPQ by Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) and Paper Money Guaranty (PMG) with outstanding paper quality. Also, each note is Friedberg 2303 and has a brown seal and the signatures of Julian and Morgenthau.
- Just Over 75 Years Since the Pearl Harbor Attack-- these coins connect you with one of the most tragic events in the United States in the 20th Century.
- A Piece of Hidden History-- these notes were distributed on the Hawaiian Islands in case of an invasion by Japan. If an invasion were to have occurred and these “Hawaii” notes were captured, the U.S. government would’ve deemed them worthless.
- Limited Quantity-- very few of these notes remain.
- Legal Tender-- each currency note is still legal tender from the U.S. and has a face value of $10.
- Quality Grades-- PCGS gave these notes an impressive grade of 63PPQ due to their exceptional paper quality.
While the events that took place at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii on December 7th 1941 will be rightfully remembered in history books as one of the tragic events in American history, this event forced us into World War II where the United States triumphed over some of the world’s cruelest empires and dictators. Don’t miss a chance to get a rare bank note connected with one of the major events in American history! Order your 1934 $10 Hawaii Federal Reserve Note today!
|Year of Issue||1934|
|Mint Name||U.S. Mint|