Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1936-1939 Silver Walking Liberty DiMaggio 4-Coin Set XF
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $149.00 $144.60
Where Have You Gone, Joe DiMaggio?
In 1936, Joe DiMaggio made his debut for the New York Yankees as a rookie center fielder. Ion his first year he helped the Yankee win the World Series – the first of a record four consecutive world championships! To see “Joltin’ Joe” play in those days, all you needed was one silver half dollar for your ticket and one more for some peanuts and Cracker Jacks. Now, you can acquire this special set containing four Walking Liberty Half Dollars dated 1936 to 1939.
This set has all the bases covered! All four 90% silver coins have been graded inn Extremely Fine (XF) condition and come stored in a deluxe display case. To top it off, the set also includes a bonus Joe DiMaggio tribute card. Just like the “Yankee Clipper,” it’s a real winner!
Get yours now before these sets are all outta here!
- POPULAR SET OF WALKING LIBERTY HALF DOLLARS – the silver half dollar was widely circulated before World War II and remained popular and heavily used coin until 1947 when it was replaced by the Franklin Half Dollar.
- LEGENDARY SILVER COINS – Each coin is struck in 12.5 gm of 90% fine silver.
- BEAUTIFUL CONDITION FOR COINS AS OLD AS THIS – Struck more than 75 years ago, these coins are in remarkable Extremely Fine (XF) condition and show all the detail of sculptor Adolph A. Weinman’s legendary design – the same design now used on America’s American Silver Eagle Series of pure silver coins!
- BEAUTIFULLY PACKAGED TO DISPLAY WITH PRIDE – Each set comes beautifully displayed in a presentation case accompanied by a special tribute card featuring “The Yankee Clipper.”
Relive the glory days of baseball and Joe DiMaggio with this very special set. It’s sure to be a home run in anyone’s collection!
|Year of Issue||1939, 1938, 1937, 1936|
|Mint Name||U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||12.5 Grams - g|