Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1941-S 50 Cents Silver Walking Liberty NGC MS65 PL
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $19,500.00 $18,924.75
$4,875.00 / month
1941-S Pearl Harbor Walking Liberty – Finest Known
In 1941, America was changed forever when Japanese bombers attacked Pearl Harbor. It was the final straw that led to the United States entering the Second World War, and this coin may have been there to see it.
Struck at the San Francisco Mint, this spectacular Walking Liberty Half Dollar comes graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in Gem Uncirculated Mint State-65 Prooflike (MS65 PL) condition. Out of the original mintage of more than eight million coins struck, NGC has graded just two coins as Prooflike condition, with none grading higher as of this writing. Another respecting third-party grading service, the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) has no Prooflike coins of this date and mint mark in its report.
Rare and gorgeous, this 90% fine silver coin is a key date in any collection. As the finest Prooflike of its date and mint mark known, it will turn any collection into an instant world-class numismatic museum!
- THE BEST WALKING LIBERTY – At the time of writing this, this coin is only one of two Walking Liberties of this quality.
- PEARL HARBOR – This Walking Liberty was struck in 1941, the same year that Pearl Harbor was bombed.
- FINE SILVER – Each Walking Liberty Silver Dollar is struck in 90% fine silver.
- MINT STATE 65 PROOFLIKE – This coin is graded
Simply put, this is the finest known Prooflike 1941-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar that we know of. And now it can be yours.
|Year of Issue||1941|
|Mint Name||San Francisco - S|
|Coin Weight||12.5 Grams - g|