Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1963-1992 United States Proof 30 Year Set Collection
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $498.00 $483.31
$249.00 / month
The Pinnacle of Perfection Available to Only a Few
This complete collection of 30 years of U.S. Proof Sets from 1963-1992 encompasses one of the most storied periods in American history. It covers all eight presidencies from Kennedy to Clinton and includes the Vietnam War, the first moonwalk, the 1980 U.S. Olympic Hockey team's stunning upset of the Soviets, the fall of the Berlin Wall and our military's return to greatness in the first Gulf War. The collection includes all 27 U.S. Proof sets issued from 1963 to 1992 (no Proof sets were issued from 1965-1967). Just look at some of the key coins you'll receive:
- The 1963 Proof Set includes the last Franklin Silver Half-Dollar. This classic coin series was cut short and hasn't been minted in over 45 years!
- The 1964 Proof Set represents the debut of the first Kennedy Half Dollar. It was issued just a few months after the assassination of the popular President. It is also the first and only 90% silver Kennedy Half-Dollar.
- The 1978 Proof Set contains the last Eisenhower Dollar.
- The 1979 Proof Set has the first Susan B. Anthony Dollar - one of the most uniquely-designed coins in U.S. history.
These Proof Sets are the U.S. Mint's legacy- an enduring guarantee that these are the "Best of the Best." But due to recent increases in the price of vintage U.S. coins and silver bullion, as well as the age and scarcity of many of these official U.S. Proof Sets, orders will be taken on a strict first come, first-served basis. Reserve your sets now! Not only are they sure to be the key coins in your collection, they also make exceptional gifts!
|Year of Issue||1992|