Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1983 Canada 1-oz Gold Maple PCGS MS68- Carson City Cache
Round Up Your Own Gold from the Carson City Cache
Few finds are more exciting for collectors than coins found in long-hidden hoards. That's exactly what you have here! And what a find. This 1983 $50 Canada Gold Maple Leaf was found in an ammo box after the passing of an old gentleman in Carson City Nevada in 2012. The Numismatic world was shocked and delighted at the find, as the coins had rested undisturbed for three decades. And their special status is boldly displayed in this example, with its high-grade Mint State 68 (MS68) provenance certified by Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS). This may be a once in a lifetime opportunity to obtain such a high-grade hefty gold coin from a significant hoard. Don't miss your chance. Call now!
- Each Coin is Struck in 99.99% Pure Gold -- One of the highest percentage pure gold coins in the world
- Designed and Struck at the Royal Canadian Mint -- One of the most renowned mints in the world
- Coins struck in 1983 -- Already over 20 years since it was issued
- Features a Portrait of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II -- The longest reigning monarch in British history
- Contains a Full Troy Ounce of Gold -- A hefty amount of the coveted precious metal
- Graded and Certified in PCGS Mint State 68 (MS68) -- Encapsulated by PCGS in a holder noting the coin's Carson City Cache provenance
Collectors around the world have been scooping up these popular $50 Gold Maple Leafs for decades. They're struck in some of the purest gold used to strike coins anywhere. But what makes this Gold Maple Leaf extra special is its provenance from the fabled Carson City Cache.
These Carson City Cache Gold Maple Leafs sold quickly when the hoard was released. There is no guarantee they will be available in the future. By securing yours today, you can avoid future disappointment and the uncertainty of future supplies and prices. Order yours now!
|Year of Issue||1983|
|Grade||MS69, MS67, MS68|
|Mint Name||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.10 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|