Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1983 Canada $50 One-Ounce Gold Maple Leaf PCGS MS69 Carson City Cache
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $4,995.00 $4,847.65
$1,248.75 / month
Round Up Your Own Gold from the Carson City Cache
Few finds are more exciting for collectors than acquiring coins discovered in long-hidden hoards. And that's exactly what you have here – and what a find!
This 1983 One-Ounce $50 Canada Gold Maple Leaf was found in an old ammo box after the passing of an old gentleman in Carson City Nevada in 2012. The Numismatic world was shocked and delighted at the find, as the coins had rested undisturbed for nearly three decades. And their special status is boldly displayed in this example, with its high-grade Mint State 69 (MS69) provenance certified by the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS). This may be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to obtain such a hefty, high-grade gold coin from a significant hoard!
Collectors have been scooping up these popular $50 Gold Maple Leafs for decades. Since its debut in 1979, the 1-ounce Canadian Gold Maple Leaf has been one of the world’s most beautiful gold coins, appealing to both investors and collectors alike for its beauty and high gold purity. But what makes THIS Gold Maple Leaf extra special is its provenance from the fabled Carson City Cache!
The Gold Maple Leafs from the Carson City Cache sold quickly when the hoard was first released. There is no guarantee they will ever be available again. By securing yours today, you can avoid future disappointment and the uncertainty of future supplies and prices. Order yours now!
- CANADIAN GOLD FOUND IN NEVDA COIN HOARD! – Though it was struck 35 years ago in Canada, this 1983 One-Ounce Gold Maple Leaf was discovered recently in a hoard of coins owned by an elderly gentleman living in Carson City, Nevada. Each features the now-famous image of Canada’s Maple Leaf on the reverse. The obverse features a portrait of a “young” Queen Elizabeth II that was used on coins struck in the series from 1979-1989.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE GOLD – Each Gold Maple Leaf from the Carson City Cache was struck in a full ounce of 99.99% gold – a hefty amount of the coveted precious metal.
- CANADIAN LEGAL TENDER – These Gold Maple Leafs are $50 legal tender in Canada.
- GRADED IN ALMOST-FLAWLESS UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 1983 Canada One-Ounce Gold Maple Leaf from the Carson City Cache has been graded by the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) as being in near-perfect Mint State-69 (MS690) condition, a distinction that means your almost-flawless coin will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections – well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series.
- SPECIAL CARSON CITY CACHE LABEL – In addition, PCGS has sonically sealed your coin in an acrylic coin holder. Inside the holder is a special Carson City Cache label attesting to its provenance!
Don’t miss this opportunity to round up your piece of the Carson City Cache with this 1983 Canada $50 One-Ounce Gold Maple Leaf graded by PCGS to be in Mint State-69 (MS69) condition. Add it to your cart today!
|Year of Issue||1983|
|Pedigree||Carson City Cache|
|Mint Name||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.10 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|