Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1986 $1 One-Ounce Silver Eagle NGC MS69
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $59.95 $58.18
Year of a U.S. Silver Legend
It’s not often we get a batch of 1986 Silver Eagles. Collectors go bonkers for first-year issue coins, and the Silver Eagle is perhaps the most collected silver coin in the world! Each year, we sell thousands upon thousands of these 99.9% fine U.S. Silver Dollars. They’re a U.S. legacy, and a wonderful heirloom to leave for your children and grandchildren. What’s more this first-year issue comes certified by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in near-perfect Mint State-69 (MS69) condition! That’s one of the most sought-after modern silver coins – yours to secure at just one point below perfection. Don’t miss this opportunity—we have only 200 left in our vault!
- FIRST-YEAR-OF-ISSUE AMERICAN SILVER EAGLE – First-year issues in any coin series are always highly coveted by collectors. And the 1986 Silver Eagle is not just the first coin of its kind, but one of this popular series’ lower mintages. It used Adolph A. Weinman’s design from the famous Walking Liberty Half Dollar issued from 1916-1947 and a new heraldic eagle on the reverse designed by John Mercanti, the U.S. Mint’s 12th Chief Engraver.
- STRUCK IN PURE SILVER – Each Silver Eagle coin was struck in one ounce of 99.9% silver.
- LEGAL TENDER SILVER BULLION COIN – These American Silver Eagles are official United States legal-tender bullion coins with a face value of one dollar.
- GRADED IN NEAR-PERFECT CONDITION – Your first-year 1986 One-Ounce Silver Eagle has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) to be in near-perfect Mint State-69 (MS69) condition, a distinction that means your almost-flawless coin will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections – well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series.
Don’t miss your chance to own a key-date, first-year-of-issue 1986 American One-Ounce Silver Eagle! Get your highly pure 99.9% silver coin graded by NGC to be in near-perfect Mint State-69 condition – add it to your cart today!
|Year of Issue||1986|
|Mint Name||U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.1 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|