Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1995 $1 1-oz Silver Eagle BU
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $49.95 $48.48
Low-Mintage 1995 Silver Eagle
The American Eagle Silver Dollar, known more commonly among collectors as the Silver Eagle, is arguably the most sought-after silver bullion coin in the world. Its one-ounce of pure U.S. silver, 99.9% fineness and official legal-tender value are all big winners for those looking to secure silver, and the gorgeous Walking Liberty obverse and bold heraldic eagle reverse make it a favorite among collectors. This coin in particular holds great interest – the 1995 Silver Eagle has one of the lowest mintages of the series, with only 4,672,051 struck. Compare that to modern issues, with mintages that can reach into the 47,000,000 range! This beauty of a coin comes in its original Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition. Sock a few away for your own collection now.
- WEINMAN’S CLASSIC WALKING LIBERTY . . .— Adolph A. Weinman’s iconic Walking Liberty design first made its debut on the 1916 half dollar, lasting three decades before bowing out in 1947. In 1986, this iconic image was reborn for the Silver Eagle with her exquisitely detailed beauty remaining on the coin ever since.
- . . . PAIRED WITH JOHN MERCANTI’S HERALDIC EAGLE! – This coin's stoic and symbolic heraldic eagle was created by designer John Mercanti – the most prolific coin and medal designer in United States Mint history!
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – The craftspeople of the U.S. Mint are known around the world for their skill and attention to detail. It's this talent that transforms each one-ounce planchet of 99.9% fine silver into a beautiful piece of numismatic art.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Each 1995 Silver Eagle bullion coin is one dollar United States of America legal tender, as seen on the coin’s reverse.
- BRILLIANT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 1995 Silver Eagle will come in original Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) as fresh and crisp as the day it left the mint.!
- KEY-DATE LOW-MINTAGE SILVER EAGLE – The 1995 Silver Eagle has one of the lowest mintages of the series, with only 4,672,051 struck. Modern issues have mintages that can reach into the 47,000,000 range
This key-date American Silver Eagle is sure to delight collectors and silver stackers alike! Order yours now and let it soar into your collection!
|Year of Issue||1995|
|Coin Weight||31.10 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|