Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2003 China 1-oz Silver Panda BU
Start or Add to Your Collection of Popular Silver Panda Coins
First released in 1983, the China Mint's Silver Panda series is one of the most popular annual coin releases on the face of the earth. Debuting to a keen collector demand more than 35 years ago, it has continued to grow in popularity every year since. There’s no debate about its place among the world’s hierarchy of top-selling coins, but one can’t help but wonder why this superb silver series is so sought after by so many?
The easy answer is that it checks off all the boxes collectors are looking for in the coins they purchase. Is it struck in highly-pure 99.9% silver? Check. Are these coins hard to get outside of China? Check – thanks to a growing middle class in China and a desire to purchase precious metals and anything that celebrates their nation’s rich cultural heritage, very few of the coins make it outside China’s border. Are these coins legal-tender bullion coins? Yes – each is 10 Yuan legal tender in China.
Pure silver, hard to find, legal tender…. these are all good reasons to collect these silver beauties, but frankly, we'd like to think that it's because each year brings an absolutely adorable giant panda design, struck for one year only! No matter what year you began collecting Silver Pandas, they’re sure to elicit a pride and joy within your collection. And thanks to a recent purchase, GovMint has come across a wide selection of back-dated Silver Pandas. This is the perfect opportunity to fill in missing years in your collection, start a new collection or just acquire more of your favorite coins!
In this offering you can secure the 2003 One-Ounce Silver Panda. It’s a magnificent coin that will come in gleaming Brilliant Uncirculated (BUI) condition, just as fresh and crisp as the day it left the mint. Don’t wait, add this spectacular Silver Panda to your collection today!
- ONE OF THE WORLD’S MOST COLLECTED COIN SERIES – China’s silver Panda series is one of the world’s most popular annual coins series. The coins have been released every year since 1983 except in 1986 when coins were not released. The designs are different each year with the exception of 2001 and 2002, which share the same design., making those years unique among the rest of the series.
- ENGAGING ONE-YEAR-ONLY DESIGN – The 2003 One-Ounce Silver Panda features a one-year-only design of an adult panda emerging from a field of bamboo. His sharp eyes appear as if they have spotted you staring at him! The coin’s obverse depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase “People's Republic of China” in Chinese along with the year of issue.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY-PURE SILVER – Each 2003 China Silver Panda was struck in one ounce of 99.9% silver.
- LEGAL TENDER IN CHINA – These 2003 China One-Ounce Silver Pandas are 10 Yuan legal tender in China.
- GLEAMING BRILLIANT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2003 China One-Ounce Silver Pandas comes in gleaming Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition, as fresh and crisp as the day it left the mint. It will also come shipped in its original mint coin holder.
The popularity of these coins virtually ensures that they won’t be around for long. Don’t miss out, order your 2003 China One-Ounce Silver Panda now!
|Year of Issue||2003|
|Mint Name||China Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.103 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|