Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2009 $1 Presidential and Native American Error 6-Piece Set PCGS MS65 - Moy Signed Label
Exclusive Presidential and Native American Error Coins Hand-Signed by Edmund Moy!
When the U.S. Mint strikes Presidential and Native American Dollars, they start by striking the designs into the obverse and reverse, and then they strike the coins again to give them their edge lettering. However, a number of each type of dollar missed that crucial second step, and we’ve managed to assemble a number of exclusive sets hand-signed by Edmund C. Moy, 38th Director of the U.S. Mint!
How did these coins escape detection? While some simply managed to sneak past quality control, a number escaped detection through a more nefarious scheme. That’s because from 2007 until 2011, a number of Presidential Dollars were stolen by a U.S. Mint security guard before they could receive their edge lettering. This guard hoped to sell them for a hefty profit, but was caught instead! Now legal to own, these Presidential Error Dollars, along with the Native American Error Dollars, make for some incredible sets.
Now you can secure an exclusive six-piece set containing Presidents Harrison, Tyler, Polk and Taylor, a 2009 Native American Dollar and a fascinating extra -- a blank U.S. Mint Error Dollar! Each exclusive coin comes graded by the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) as being in Mint State-65 (MS65) condition, sealed with the hand-signed signature of Edmund C. Moy! The blanks also come certified as Genuine by PCGS.
Error coins are always unique and popular. Now you can secure the 2009-2010 $1 Presidential and Native American Error Six-Coin Set personally signed by Edmund C. Moy. Make no mistake about it, these are coins you definitely want in your collection!
- UNIQUE ERROR COINS – The U.S. Mint revised a decades-old process of adding edge lettering when it began striking Presidential Dollars in 2007. The edge lettering is supposed to contain the year, the mintmark and the motto "E Pluribus Unum.” A small number of coins were struck without the edge lettering and somehow escaped the mint’s attention.
- POPULAR PRESIDENTIAL COIN PROGRAM – Presidential Golden Dollars were struck to honor America’s Presidents. The program began in 2007 with four coins issued each year in the order that they served. To be featured on one of the coins, a former President must be deceased for at least two years before issue. The series ended in 2016, after honoring Ronald Reagan, the last President who was eligible.
- POPULAR NATIVE AMERICAN COIN PROGRAM – In 2000, the U.S. Mint released the Sacagawea Golden Dollar. In 2009, the Mint began featuring new designs celebrating the important contributions made by Native Americans to the development of the United States.
- LEGAL TENDER U.S. COIN – Each coin in the 2009-2010 Presidential and Native American Error Six-Coin Set is $1 legal tender in the United States. The coin blank has no denomination.
- HIGH-GRADE UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – the coins in your 2009-2010 $1 Presidential and Native American Error Six-Coin Set have been certified and graded by the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) as being in Mint State-65 (MS65) condition! PCGS has also certified that the coin blank accompanying the coins is Genuine.
- PERSONALLY SIGNED BY A GIANT IN THE COIN WORLD – Your coins have all be sonically sealed in individual protective acrylic holders and encapsulated with a label personally signed by Edmund C. Moy, 38th Director of the U.S. Mint!
Don’t miss out – secure your U.S. Dollar Error Set today!
|Year of Issue||2009|
|Mint Name||U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||8.1 Grams - g|