Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2009 One Ounce $1 Silver Eagle PCGS MS70
Own One of Today’s BEST Silver Eagles!
First Authorized by Congress in 1986, the One-Ounce Silver Eagle has become an easy and affordable way for individuals to own silver for the last 32 years. While millions of these highly-pure silver bullion coins are struck annually, the Silver Eagles that savvy collectors desire the most are those judged to be perfect or near-perfect Proof or Mint State coins – officially certified by internationally recognized third-party grading services Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) and Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS).
Now you can choose from our extensive selection of American Silver Eagle dollars in the top grades available – including a wide range of distinctive core holders and exclusive labels personally signed by U.S. Mint notables!
The Silver Eagle available in this offer is a 2009-W coin struck at the West Point Mint. It has been certified, graded and encapsulated by PCGS to be in perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coin will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended! Your coin will be sonically sealed in an acrylic case with a white core insert – providing you the best in protection while giving you clear sightlines and perfect visual contrast for every beautiful detail.
The great collections of tomorrow are built on the perfect and near-perfect coins of today. So don’t wait – add this Silver Eagle to your collection today!
- ONE OF AMERICA’S MOST POPULAR COIN DESIGNS -- Adolph A. Weinman's iconic Walking Liberty design first made its debut on the 1916 half dollar, lasting three decades before bowing out in 1947. In 1986, this iconic image was reborn for the Silver Eagle – where her exquisitely detailed beauty has remained ever since. It’s paired with a reverse design that features a stoic and symbolic heraldic eagle created by designer John Mercanti -- the most prolific coin and medal designer in United States Mint history!
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – The artisans of the U.S. Mint are known around the world for their skill and attention to detail. It's this talent that transforms each one-ounce planchet of 99.9% fine silver into a beautiful piece of numismatic art.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Each 2009 Silver Eagle bullion coin is one dollar United States of America legal tender, as seen on the coin's reverse.
- CERTIFIED FLAWLESS – Your coin has been graded by the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) to be in perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coin will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended!
- KEY FIRST DAY OF ISSUE CERTIFICATION – In addition, your Silver Eagle will be certified as a First Day of Issue (FDI) coin by PCGS – independent authentication that your coin was released by the mint during the premier day of the series' issue!
Silver Eagles like these are perennial favorites, usually flying out of our vaults as soon as they arrive! Whether you're new to the series, a diehard collector or a silver stacker looking to add to your reserve, this is your chance to secure an immaculate 2009 Silver Eagle for your very own. Don't wait – order yours today!
|Year of Issue||2009|
|Mint Name||U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.1 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|