Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2012 Canada 5 Dollar 1-oz Silver Maple Leaf BU
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ Was
$49.95$44.96 Was $48.48$43.63
Earlier Year Silver Maple Leafs Resurface
Here's your chance to add a scarce earlier-year 2012 $5 One Troy Ounce Silver Maple Leaf to your collection. First struck in 1988 by the artisans at Canada's Royal Canadian Mint, the Silver Maple Leaf was instantly popular with silver collectors around the world. It's hefty one Troy ounce high-grade silver content has become highly coveted by collectors ever since. So much so that finding earlier-dated examples like this 2012 coin can prove to be difficult. As a 'silver-dollar' size coin, it's also sought after by collectors who love these big coins -- the Maple Leaf is 38 mm in diameter! Don't miss your chance to secure this Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) example for your collection!
- Each Coin is Struck in 99.99% Pure Silver-- One of the highest percentage pure silver coins in the world
- Designed and Struck at the Royal Canadian Mint-- One of the most renowned mints in the world
- Coins struck in 2012-- Already five years since it was issued
- Features a Portrait of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II-- The longest reigning monarch in British history
- Contains a Full Troy Ounce of Silver-- A hefty amount of the coveted precious metal
- Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) Condition -- Just as it was released from the mint
Collectors around the world have been scooping up these popular $5 Silver Maple Leafs for thirty years. They're struck in some of the purest silver used to strike coins anywhere in the world and have their silver content and purity struck right into the surface of the coin. The government of Canada guarantees it!
Every year these popular earlier-year Silver Maple Leafs get harder and harder to find. By securing yours today, you can avoid future disappointment and the uncertainty of future supplies and prices. Order yours now!
|Year of Issue||2012|
|Coin Weight||31.1 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|