Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2012-S $1 1-Ounce Silver Eagle NGC MS69 Struck At San Francisco - Mercanti Signed Label
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $69.00 $66.96
Exclusive “Struck At” Silver Eagles Personally Signed by John Mercanti!
The U.S. Mint does not issue bullion Silver Eagles with a mint mark—meaning collectors have no idea where their coins were struck! However, a recent discovery confirmed by the Department of the Treasury has allowed the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) to identify that a pristine group of 2012-dated Silver Eagles were struck at the venerable San Francisco Mint!
The coins were discovered in a sealed 500-coin “Monster Box” that included documentation proving it came from the San Francisco Mint. This allowed NGC to add an (S) on each coin’s label to designate it as being a San Francisco Mint Silver Eagle —placing them among the lowest mint population of that year! What’s more, the coins were so crisp that NGC was able to grade some of them as being in nearly-flawless Mint State-69 (MS69) condition, a distinction that means the almost-flawless coins in this offer will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections – well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series.
In addition, not only is your coin encapsulated in an acrylic coin holder with a unique San Francisco Mint (S) designation on its label, but the label has also been personally signed by John M. Mercanti, the U.S. Mint’s 12th Chief Engraver and the designer of the coin’s reverse! There are less than 500 of these 2012-(S) Silver Eagles in MS69 condition with the coveted Mercanti signature available in the world – and they’re available exclusively through GovMint.com!
- UNIQUE “STRUCK AT” SAN FRANCISCO MINT DESIGNATION – These coins were discovered in a sealed U.S. Mint 500-coin “Monster Box” with documentation proving that they were struck at the San Francisco Mint. Each coin has been encapsulated in an acrylic holder with a special San Francisco (S) designation label.
- EXCLUSIVE HAND-SIGNED LABEL – The label on your 2012-(S) Silver Eagle was personally signed by John M. Mercanti, the U.S. Mint’s 12th Chief Engraver and the designer of the coin’s reverse. Less than 500 of these coins are available in the world and they’re available exclusively through GovMint.com!
- BEAUTIFUL NEAR-PERFECT CONDITION – Your 2012-(S) Silver Eagle has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) to be in near-perfect Mint State-69 (MS69) condition, a distinction that means your almost-flawless coin will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections – well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series.
- WEINMAN'S CLASSIC WALKING LIBERTY . . . – Adolph A. Weinman's iconic Walking Liberty design first made its debut on the 1916 half dollar, lasting three decades before bowing out in 1947. In 1986, this iconic image was reborn for the Silver Eagle with her exquisitely detailed beauty remaining on the coin ever since.
- . . . PAIRED WITH JOHN MERCANTI'S HERALDIC EAGLE! – This coin's stoic and symbolic heraldic eagle was created by designer John Mercanti -- the most prolific coin and medal designer in United States Mint history!
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – The artisans at the U.S. Mint are known around the world for their skill and attention to detail. It's this talent that transforms one-ounce planchet of 99.9% fine silver into beautiful pieces of numismatic art.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Each 2012 Silver Eagle bullion coin is one dollar United States of America legal tender, as seen on the coin's reverse.
Silver Eagles like these are perennial favorites, usually flying out of our vaults as soon as they arrive! Whether you're new to the series, a diehard collector or a silver stacker looking to add to your reserve, this is your chance to secure the 2012 Silver Eagle struck at the San Francisco Mint for your very own. Don't wait – order yours today!
|Year of Issue||2012|
|Mint Name||San Francisco - S|
|Coin Weight||31.10 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|