Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2012-W 1 Dollar 1-oz Silver Eagle Box 4 NGC MS70 First Releases
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $149.00 $144.60
Here's One of the First Silver Eagles Released in 2012
There's no doubt the American Silver Eagle Dollar is one of the most sought after collector coins in the world. Now you can add this very special 2012 Silver Eagle to your collection. It was struck at the West Point Mint in one ounce of pure silver and features the spectacular 'Walking Liberty' design on the obverse and a John Mercanti-designed eagle on the reverse. But this Silver Eagle Dollar has much more going for it. Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) graded the coin as flawless perfect Mint State 70 (MS70), the highest possible grade a coin can receive. They also certified it to be from the fourth box released from the mint. Of the millions of coins released in 2012, this coin is from the first 2,000! This earns it the coveted 'First Releases' designation from NGC. Add this special Silver Eagle Dollar to your collection now.
- Each Coin is Struck in 99.9% Pure Silver-- Some of the purest silver used to strike coins anywhere
- Reverse Designed by John Mercanti-- The 12th Chief Engraver at the U.S. Mint
- Coins Struck at the West Point Mint-- You will receive one of the coins from this mint.
- Weight and Purity is Struck Right on the Coin-- Guaranteed by the U.S. Government
- Contains an Ounce of Pure Silver-- A hefty amount of the coveted precious metal
- Perfect Mint State 70 (MS70) First Releases-- Graded and Certified by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC)
- From the Fourth Box Released -- Among the first 2,000 coins that left the Mint
This 2012-W Silver Eagle dollar has everything going for it. It's the most popular collectible Silver Dollar in the world, it has once ounce of 99.9% silver and is perfect-graded MS-70 First Releases (MS 70 FR) by NGC from Box #4.
These coins were released in 2012. Every year these popular coins get harder and harder to find. By securing yours today, you can avoid future disappointment and the uncertainty of future supplies and prices. Order yours now!
|Year of Issue||2012|
|Pedigree||First Releases, Struck at West Point Mint|
|Mint Name||West Point - W, U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.10 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|