Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2015 1 Dollar 1-oz Silver Eagle NGC/PCGS MS70
Here's a Perfect-Graded American Silver Eagle Dollar for Your Collection
There's no doubt the American Silver Eagle Dollar is one of the most sought after collector coins in the world. Now you can add this very special 2015 Silver Eagle to your collection. It was struck in one ounce of pure silver and features the spectacular 'Walking Liberty' design on the obverse and a John Mercanti-designed eagle on the reverse. But this Silver Eagle Dollar has much more going for it. Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) or Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) graded the coin as flawless perfect Mint State 70 (MS70), the highest possible grade a coin can receive. This earns it a coveted place in your collection.
- Each Coin is Struck in 99.9% Pure Silver-- Some of the purest silver used to strike coins anywhere
- Reverse Designed by John Mercanti-- The 12th Chief Engraver at the U.S. Mint
- Weight and Purity is Struck Right on the Coin-- Guaranteed by the U.S. Government
- Contains an Ounce of Pure Silver-- A hefty amount of the coveted precious metal
- Perfect Mint State 70 (MS70)-- Graded and Certified by NGC or PCGS, grading service is our choice
- Encapsulated in an Acrylic Holder -- This assures your coin's top grade status forever
This 2015 Silver Eagle dollar has everything going for it. It's the most popular collectible Silver Dollar in the world, it has once ounce of 99.9% silver and is perfect-graded MS-70 (MS70) by NGC or PCGS.
These coins were released in 2012. Every year these popular coins get harder and harder to find. By securing yours today, you can avoid future disappointment and the uncertainty of future supplies and prices. Order yours now!
|Year of Issue||2015|
|Mint Name||U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.10 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|