Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2015 Canada $20 One-Ounce Silver Cut-Out Maple Leaf NGC PF69UC
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $159.00 $154.31
$79.50 / month
Look What Just Blew In: The Royal Canadian Mint's FIRST Leaf-Shaped Proof!
Fulfilling the dreams of Maple Leaf collectors everywhere, the Royal Canadian Mint has finally struck its first cut-out Maple Leaf proof! And what a concept! Each legal-tender leaf is struck in one ounce of 99.9% fine silver, and both sides of this 2015 Cut-Out Maple Leaf Proof depict the detail and veins found on real leaves.
The artisans at the Royal Canadian Mint really went out on a limb to produce this release! Unique dies and equipment had to be specially produced to strike these coins. In addition, unique blanks had to be specially hand-fed into the dies at precise angles to perfectly match the dies – a complex labor-intensive process not present when striking typical circular coins. Thanks to these factors, time and production costs soared. It all worked out in the end, however, as this series has been announced as a complete sell-out at the Mint!
Your first-ever 2015 Canada Cut-Out Maple Leaf One-Ounce Silver Proof has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in near-perfect Proof-69 Ultra Cameo (PF69UC) condition, a distinction that means your almost-flawless coin will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections – well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series.
With a low edition limit of only 15,000 One-Ounce Silver Cut-Out Maple Leaf Proofs, there’s no doubt that thousands of people who would like to get one of these first-ever coins will not even get the chance. Rake one of these leaves into your cart before they fall into the hands of some other collector!
- FIRST-EVER CUT-OUT MAPLE LEAF – The 2015 Canada Cut-Out Maple Leaf One-Ounce Silver Proof is shaped like the Canadian Maple leaf with all the vein details you would expect to see on a real maple leaf! Each side is complimented with the design features also expected of Canadian coins, the queen on the obverse side, and the denomination of the coin prominently displayed on the reverse.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY-PURE SILVER – These Cut-Out Maple Leaf Silver Proofs were struck in one ounce of 99.99% silver.
- CANADIAN LEGAL TENDER – Each Cut-Out Maple Leaf One-Ounce Silver Proof is $20 legal tender in Canada.
- GRADED IN NEAR-PERFECT PROOF CONDITION – Your 2015 Canada Cut-Out Maple Leaf One-Ounce Silver Proof has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in near-perfect Proof-69 Ultra Cameo (PF69UC) condition, a distinction that means your almost-flawless coin will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections – well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The Royal Canadian Mint set the maximum worldwide limit edition for this coin at just 15,000.
|Year of Issue||2015|
|Mint Name||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.10 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|