Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2015-W 1 Dollar 1-oz Silver Eagle NGC/PCGS PF69UCAM Mercanti Signed
Add this Designer-Signed Proof Silver Eagle to Your Collection Now
There's no doubt the American Silver Eagle Dollar is one of the most sought after collector coins in the world. Now you can add this very special 2015 Silver Eagle to your collection. It was struck in one ounce of pure silver and features the spectacular 'Walking Liberty' design on the obverse and a John Mercanti-designed eagle on the reverse. But this Silver Eagle Dollar has much more going for it. Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) or Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) graded the coin near-perfect Proof 69 (PF69), the second highest possible grade a coin can receive. They also encapsulated your proof in a holder with the label hand-signed by Mr. Mercanti. Of the millions of coins released in 2012, this coin is from the limited designer-signed releases! This earns it a coveted place in your collection.
- Each Coin is Struck in 99.9% Pure Silver-- Some of the purest silver used to strike coins anywhere
- Hand-signed by John Mercanti-- The 12th Chief Engraver at the U.S. Mint
- Weight and Purity is Struck Right on the Coin-- Guaranteed by the U.S. Government
- Contains an Ounce of Pure Silver-- A hefty amount of the coveted precious metal
- Near Perfect Proof-69 (PF69) -- Graded and Certified by NGC or PCGS, grading service our choice
This 2015 Silver Eagle dollar has everything going for it. It's the most popular collectible Silver Dollar in the world, it has once ounce of 99.9% silver and is near-perfect graded PF69 by NGC or PCGS.
These coins were released in 2015. Every year these popular coins get harder and harder to find. By securing yours today, you can avoid future disappointment and the uncertainty of future supplies and prices. Order yours now!
|Year of Issue||2015|
|Mint Name||West Point - W, U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.1 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|