Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2016 Canada 20 Dollar 1-oz Silver A Royal Tour NGC PF70UCAM
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ Was
$119.00$84.00 Was $115.49$81.52
Celebrating the Royal Family’s Visit to Canada
In 2016, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince William and his wife Kate nee Middleton, and their children, Prince George and Princess Charlotte, visited Canada. It was the couple’s second royal visit to Canada. The storybook couple captured the hearts of the world with their Disney-like romance and wedding. On this stunning proof, the four of them, including the two happy children, are shown together in vivid color. Along with the inscriptions on the rim are two large and two small maple leaves, one for each member of the family.
- CELEBRATING AN IMPORTANT TOUR – The 2016 Royal Tour commemorated with this coin included visits to British Columbia and the Yukon, where the couple met with a group of Canadians who are working on environmental protection and the improvement of the lives of those in Northern and Western communities.
- FOUR NINE FINE WITH PROOF FINISH – Each 2016 A Royal Tour coin was struck from 99.99% fine silver at the Royal Canadian Mint. The mint accented the coin with a stunning proof finish that is well suited to royalty.
- CANADA LEGAL TENDER -- Each 2016 Silver A Royal Tour Proof is $20 legal tender in Canada, as noted at the bottom of the reverse along the rim.
- CERTIFIED FLAWLESS -- Your proof will come certified Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70 UC) by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), a distinction that means your perfectly-graded 2017 Silver "Big Five" Leopard High-Relief Proof will have ZERO imperfections -- showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended!
- A LIMITED MINTAGE – While the royal family is revered throughout the world, just 10,000 pieces were minted, which means that many of their admirers will miss out on this one-of-a-kind coin.
On April 29, 2011, the world tuned in to the wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton. Set in Westminster Abbey in London, the event had all of the pomp and circumstance that could be expected of the marriage of someone who is likely to become King of England one day. While the television extravaganza may have made the couple seem distant, this 2016 Silver A Royal Tour Proof does just the opposite. The loving pair are shown with their two young children, Princess Charlotte seated on her mother’s knee and Prince George smiling playfully like any other young boy. Don’t miss your chance to own this touching look at the royal family; place your order now at GovMint.com!
|Year of Issue||2016|
|Mint Name||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.39 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|