Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2016 Canada 20 Dollar 1-oz Silver Kaleidoscope Bear NGC Early Releases PF70UCAM
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $119.00 $115.49
Second in a Series of Coins Dedicated to Some of Nature’s Most Powerful Creatures!
“You have to hold it up to the light,” your parent or schoolyard friend likely said when you looked into a Kaleidoscope for the first time. As you turned the toy, a stunning array of color and design mesmerized you, just as kaleidoscopes have done for countless others over the past two centuries. The seemingly simple tube presented images that were anything but. This 1-oz Silver Kaleidoscope Proof recalls those memories of the first time that a kaleidoscope captured your imagination.
- FIRST OF THREE IN THE KALEIDOSCOPE SERIES – The Royal Canadian Mint issued a series of three Kaleidoscope coins. Other coins in the series feature designs themed around the common loon and the maple leaf.
- FOUR NINE FINE WITH PROOF FINISH – Each 2016 Kaleidoscope Proof was struck from 1-oz of 99.99% fine silver, which is the same high standard of purity offered in the country’s bullion coin. Each piece also has a proof finish, which beautifully captures the relationship that kaleidoscopes have with light.
- THINNEST SILVER COIN EVER ISSUED – To capture fully the multiple levels of design in a kaleidoscope, the Royal Canadian Mint made this the thinnest silver coin that they have ever issued. Its surface measures 60mm across.
- CANADIAN LEGAL TENDER -- Each 2016 1-oz Silver Kaleidoscope Bear Proof is $20 Canadian legal tender. In addition to being home to one of the world’s elite mints, which produces countless series for a wide range of collectors, Canada is home to breathtaking scenery, which includes endless forests, deep blue lakes, and stunning shorelines.
- CERTIFIED FLAWLESS -- Your coin will be certified Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), a distinction that means your perfectly-graded proof will have ZERO imperfections -- showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended!
- A LIMITED MINTAGE – The mint issued just 7,500 pieces in this stunning mintage.
Through simple uses of color, light, and patterns, kaleidoscopes have captured the imaginations of children of all ages for centuries. With this issue, the Royal Canadian Mint began a three-coin series that puts a kaleidoscope on a coin. Designer Calder Moore created a design making outstanding use of translucent blue and polar bear silhouettes that bring holders back to their childhoods in a way that subtly incorporates the issuing nation. Such a work of art will not be available for long, so order your 2016 Canada 1-oz Silver Kaleidoscope Bear Proof at GovMint.com today!
|Year of Issue||2016|
|Mint Name||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.83 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|