Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2016 Canada 20 Dollar 1-oz Silver Swarovski Maple NGC PF69UCAM Early Releases
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ Was
$129.95$85.95 Was $126.12$83.41
A Unique Look at Canada's Most Important Natural Resource!
Speak with any Canadian or anyone who has travelled in Canada about the country's natural scenery and you are certain to hear about its vast, beautiful forests. Breathtaking throughout the year, they are particularly so in the fall, when the leave change color. Canadian forests are home to several species of trees, with British Columbia's Bigleaf Maple among the most celebrated. This coin features a hiking trail that runs through some of those trees, as well as a few colorized leaves. Hanging from one of the leaves is a drop of water in the form of a Swarovski crystal. This offers a stunning representation of the resource that sustains Canada's flora and fauna.
- A GLITTERING ADDITION – This 2016 Bigleaf Maple Proof has a stunning Swarovski crystal that adds a unique element to the coin, especially when it is turned under light. It also highlights the importance of water, which it is used to represent.
- GORGEOUS PROOF FINISH – The Royal Canadian Mint (RCM) struck each Bigleaf Maple Proof from 1-oz of 99.99% fine silver. A stunning proof finish captures the beauty of the Canadian wilderness.
- CANADA LEGAL TENDER -- Each 2016 Silver Bigleaf Maple Proof is $20 legal tender in Canada, as indicated at the bottom of the reverse.
- CERTIFIED VIRTUALLY FLAWLESS -- Your coin will be graded Proof-69 Ultra Cameo (PF69UC) by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), a distinction that means your almost-flawless coin will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections -- well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series.
- A LIMITED MINTAGE – Only 4,500 pieces were issued in this mintage.
The Canadian wilderness offers some of the most beautiful scenery that planet earth has to offer. Its vast forests take up 42% of its land, with countless species of trees thriving there. Sustaining those trees is water, the simple yet essential nourishment that has both creative and destructive force. Its important role in nature is sometimes overlooked, especially on coinage, but that is not so with this Bigleaf Maple Proof, which includes a Swarovski crystal that glistens as it represents a raindrop. Whether you love the outdoors or just appreciate coins that include unique design elements, order this coin from GovMint.com while you still can.
|Year of Issue||2016|
|Mint Name||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.39 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|