Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2016 Palau 10 Dollar 2-oz Silver Tiffany Jain NGC MS70 Early Releases
Celebrating a Unique Art Form with Iconic Tiffany Glass
In 2004, Coin Invest Trust and Tiffany began taking coin collectors on a journey through artistic history. The series quickly became a favorite among collectors, and the low mintages only add to the appeal. The 2016 edition brought collectors to Rajasthan, a state in India. There, Jana architecture offers a look at some of the finest stonemasonry work in history. On the obverse is Chhatri, a dome-shaped pavilion. The reverse shows a look at the atrium of Adeshwar Nath, a temple in Jaisalmer. Both faces integrate a unique Tiffany glass insert as a window.
- TWELFTH COIN IN THE TIFFANY ART SERIES – This 2016 Silver Jain was the twelfth issue in the extremely popular Tiffany Art series, which integrates Tiffany glass into classic architectural designs. Each coin in the series is highly sought after due to this unique design element and the artistry of the design and manufacturing process.
- ANTIQUE FINISH WITH TIFFANY GLASS – Each 2016 Silver Tiffany Art Jain coin was struck from 2-oz of 99.9% fine silver and has an antique finish that suits the design perfectly.
- A UNIQUE PIECE – Each coin features a unique Tiffany glass insert, which means that no two coins in the issue are exactly alike.
- PALAU LEGAL TENDER -- Each 2016 Silver Tiffany Art Jain is $10 legal tender in Palau. Palau is a remote island nation in the South Pacific that is known for its beautiful beaches and fantastic SCUBA diving.
- CERTIFIED FLAWLESS -- Your coin will be certified Mint State-70 (MS70) by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coin will have ZERO imperfections -- showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended!
- A LIMITED MINTAGE – This unique coin is part of a mintage of just 999 pieces.
Every coin is a work of art unto itself, but the Tiffany Art series integrates other types of art and architecture into the design as well. It is no surprise, then, that a wide array of collectors would appreciate the coins in this unique series. The Jain coin is deemed by many to be the most beautiful coin in the entire series, incorporating a unique piece of blue glass into each piece. With a low mintage of just 999 pieces, unique design elements, and tremendous appeal to art lovers, this coin will not be around long, so order yours now at GovMint.
|Year of Issue||2016|
|Weight||2 Ounces - oz|