Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2016-W 1 Dollar 1-oz Silver Eagle Proof NGC PF70UCAM First Releases Jones Signed
Add this Hand-Signed Proof Silver Eagle to Your Collection Now
There's no doubt the American Silver Eagle Dollar is one of the most sought after collector coins in the world. Now you can add this 30th anniversary special 2016 Silver Eagle to your collection. It was struck in one ounce of pure silver and features the spectacular 'Walking Liberty' design on the obverse. Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) graded the coin perfect Proof 70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UCAM), the highest possible grade a coin can receive. They also encapsulated your proof in a holder with the label hand-signed by Elizabeth Jones, the 11th Chief Engrave at the U.S. Mint. She supervised the design and minting of the very first Silver Eagles in 1986. Of the millions of coins released in 2012, this coin is from the limited designer-signed releases and is also a 'First Releases' coin from the first 30 days of mint release! This earns it a coveted place in your collection.
- Each Coin is Struck in 99.9% Pure Silver-- Some of the purest silver used to strike coins anywhere
- Hand-signed by Elizabeth Jones-- The 11th Chief Engraver at the U.S. Mint
- Weight and Purity is Struck Right on the Coin-- Guaranteed by the U.S. Government
- Contains an Ounce of Pure Silver-- A hefty amount of the coveted precious metal
- Perfect Proof-70 Ultra Cameo First Releases (PF70UCAM FR)-- Graded and Certified by NGC
- 30th Anniversary of the Silver Eagle – Features edge lettering for the first time
This 2016 Silver Eagle dollar has everything going for it. It's the most popular collectible Silver Dollar in the world, it has once ounce of 99.9% silver and is perfect graded PF70UCAM by NGC. It's the first Silver Eagle to feature edge lettering.
These coins were released in 2016. Every year these popular coins get harder and harder to find. By securing yours today, you can avoid future disappointment and the uncertainty of future supplies and prices. Order yours now!
|Year of Issue||2016|
|Pedigree||Anniversary, Jones Signed|
|Mint Name||West Point - W, U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.1 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|