Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2016 Australia $1 1-oz Silver Kangaroo High Relief Proof NGC PF69UC First Strike
High Jumper in High Relief Silver
Nothing captures the image of Australia's kangaroo better than this 2016 High Relief Kangaroo Silver Dollar Proof. The Perth Mint created a proof so deep and bowl-shaped that the image of the 'roo stands above the surface of the coin like a museum sculpture! Each is one ounce of 99.9% silver, with deep-mirrored surfaces and frosted images.
In addition, The Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) has graded your 2016 Australia One-Once Silver Kangaroo High Relief Proof as being in near-perfect Prof-69 Ultra Cameo (PF69UC) condition, a distinction that means your almost-flawless Proof will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections – well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series. What’s more, NGC has also certified that your High Relief Kangaroo Proof is a First Strike (FS) coin, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue.
Folks never get tired of looking at this minting masterpiece. But with a worldwide edition limit of just 20,000, you’ll need to hop to it to secure one of the beauties before other collectors around the world snap up what’s left of the remaining mintage!
- ENGAGING ONE-YEAR-ONLY KANGAROO DESIGN – This coin's one-year-only design depicts an adult kangaroo resting on its haunches with the silhouette of another kangaroo in the background. The inscription AUSTRALIAN KANGAROO, The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark, and the 2016 year-date also appear on the reverse. The coin’s obverse features the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II along with the issuing country and denomination.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each 2016 Australia Silver Kangaroo High Relief Proof was struck at the prestigious Perth Mint in an ounce of 99.9% silver.
- AUSTRALIAN LEGAL TENDER – These 2016 Australia One-Ounce Silver Kangaroo High Relief Proofs are $1 legal tender in Australia.
- GRADED IN NEAR-PERFECT PROOF CONDITION – Your 2016 Australia One-Ounce Silver Kangaroo High Relief Proof has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in near-perfect Proof-69 Ultra Cameo (PF69UC) condition.
- KEY FIRST STRIKE CERTIFICATION – NGC has graded your coin to be a First Strike (FS) coin, a designation that means your coin was received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of the coin’s release.
- LOW WORLDWIDE LIMITED EDITION – The worldwide limited edition for this coin was set at just 20,000.
There’s still time to obtain a 2016 Australia One-Ounce Silver Kangaroo High Relief Proof. Grab yours now while you still can!
|Year of Issue||2016|
|Mint Name||Perth Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.13 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|