Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2017 1 Dollar 1-oz Silver Eagle NGC MS70 First Day Of Issue 225th Anniversary
This 2017 Silver Eagle Has Everything Going for It!
The American Silver Eagle is the most popular one ounce silver coin in the world. Now in its 31st year, this 2017 edition represents the best of the best in pure silver legal-tender coins. There are so many incredible qualities to this 2017 Silver Eagle, we have to list them out:
- 31st year of striking -- an unbroken chain of collectability dating all the way back to 1986
- Struck in one-ounce of 99.9% pure silver
- Weight and silver purity certified by the U.S. government and struck right into the surface of the coin
- Famous "Walking Liberty" design obverse and John Mercanti-designed reverse
- Graded perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC)
- Certified First Day of Issue (FDI) by NGC, meaning your 2017 Silver Eagle is from the very first day of mint release
- A label that celebrates the 225th anniversary of the U.S. Mint in Philadelphia
As you can see, this coin is sure to be one of the most collectible Silver Eagles issued this year. Don't miss out -- add it to your collection today!
|Year of Issue||2017|
|Pedigree||Anniversary, First Day Of Issue|
|Mint Name||U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.1 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|