Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2017 1 Dollar 1-oz Silver Eagle NGC Denver ANA Mercanti Signed 4-pc Set
A Blockbuster 2017 Silver Eagle Set -- All Four Hand-Signed by John Mercanti!
In 2017, the United States Mint marked its 225th anniversary in a big way with multiple special releases of collector favorites. Fresh off of its own 30th anniversary the year prior, the lauded Silver Eagle barreled into its fourth decade with several beautiful versions of its own. Not only did the year see standard Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) and West Point-Minted Proof versions of the silver standard, but both Burnished and San Francisco-Struck Proof Silver Eagles were produced as well!
All four have been sought after by collectors young and old throughout the year. However, getting all of them together in one consistent set, let alone all in flawless condition, has been an exercise in anticipation and patience. That is, until now! Celebrating the American Numismatic Association's recent 2017 World's Fair of Money in Denver, Colorado, we're proud to introduce this four-piece 2017 Silver Eagle set!
- FOUR STUNNING SILVER EAGLES-- It's the meeting of Adolph A. Weinman's classic Walking Liberty and John Mercanti's heraldic eagle that you know and love, struck in one ounce of 99.9% fine silver and served up four ways -- Brilliant Uncirculated, Burnished, West Point-Minted Proof and San Francisco-Struck Proof.
- CERTIFIED PERFECT-- Your BU and Burnished Silver Eagles will come graded Mint State-70 (MS70) and both of your Silver Eagle Proofs will be graded Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70 UC) -- all certified by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC). These distinctions mean that your perfectly-graded 2017 Silver Eagles will have ZERO imperfections -- showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended!
- CERTIFIED DENVER ANA 2017-- Since this four-piece Silver Eagle set was released during the American Numismatic Association's 2017 World's Fair of Money in Denver, Colorado, all four are certified Denver ANA 2017 by NGC.
- LOADED WITH FEATURES!-- All four of your Silver Eagles will be sonically sealed in their own individual acrylic cases with white display cores, giving you the best in protection while granting clear sightlines into every beautiful detail. Plus, all of the unique characteristics of each Silver Eagle will be described in detail on each acrylic case’s label, featuring a special Denver skyline design and the American Numismatic Association's lamp logo.
- HAND-SIGNED BY JOHN MERCANTI! -- To top it all off, the label for each Silver Eagle will come hand-signed by the designer of the Silver Eagle's reverse, 12th Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint John Mercanti! Add in a special NGC-authorized numbered fact card, featuring the label design along with facts about the Silver Eagle, and you have one awesome set!
Only 150 of these John Mercanti-signed 2017 Denver show Silver Eagle Sets were released. Not only does that make this set a super-convenient way to get four flawless 2017 Silver Eagles at once, they all come together in a limited-edition collection! Don't wait another moment -- get this set in your cart today!
|Year of Issue||2017|
|Pedigree||Denver ANA, Mercanti Signed|
|Mint Name||San Francisco - S, West Point - W, U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.1 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|