Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2017 1 Dollar 1-oz Silver Eagle NGC MS70 FDI Mercanti Jones & Moy Signed 3-Pc Set
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $295.00 $286.30
$147.50 / month
31 Years and the Silver Eagle is Still Soaring Above the Rest!
Without a doubt, the American Silver Eagle is one of the most collected coins in the world. Is it because of its U.S. provenance and guaranteed silver purity? Or maybe due to its 31 years of history, originating in the Reagan administration as a way to spur private silver ownership? Perhaps it's a result of the coin's stunning combination of Adolph A. Weinman's classic Walking Liberty with John Mercanti's heraldic eagle? No matter why you love collecting American Silver Eagles or how you've come to appreciate them, GovMint.com has the 2017 Silver Eagles you need to keep your collection going!
Each 2017 Silver Eagle is minted in one ounce of 99.9% pure silver. In particular, this fantastic three-piece Silver Eagle set has several additional features:
- Each coin will be graded Mint State-70 (MS70) by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), a distinction that means your perfectly-graded Silver Eagles will have ZERO imperfections -- showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended!
- Your Silver Eagles will also be certified First Day of Issue (FDI) by NGC, meaning that they were among the first struck by the mint and were certified within the first day of issue.
- Your coins will be sonically sealed in individual acrylic cases with white display cores -- giving you the best in protection while granting clear sightlines into every beautiful detail.
- All of your Silver Eagles' unique characteristics will be described in detail on the acrylic cases' labels, one of which will come hand-signed by Elizabeth Jones, the 11th Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint. Appointed by President Ronald Reagan in 1981, Elizabeth oversaw the creation and launch of the Silver Eagle series in 1986! The other will come hand-signed by the designer of the Silver Eagle's reverse, 12th Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint John Mercanti! The third will come hand-signed by Edmund Moy, who served as the 38th Director of the United States Mint, and later earned the Alexander Hamilton Medal for public service.
Silver Eagles with these traits don't last in our vaults for very long, especially in this type of set. Whether it's keeping your current collection consistent or starting a new one on the right note, the time is now to secure this 2017 Silver Eagle set for your very own. Order yours today!
|Year of Issue||2017|
|Pedigree||First Day Of Issue, Jones Signed, Mercanti Signed, Moy Signed|
|Mint Name||U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.1 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|